Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Vs 3DS Graphics

Tagged games:

Switch Graphics will be....

Just over WiiU Level 38 57.58%
 
On par with Xbox One 21 31.82%
 
Between Xbone and Ps4 pro 7 10.61%
 
Total:66

While both screens arent the best. You still can get a sense of improvment. That HD screen on the Switch is going to make all the difference

 

Also Considering the Switch is a "Hybird" Where do you think game prices will be?? Usually console games are ~$60 while handheld was $40-50




'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

I think it's too early to compare if that's the screens we have.



Switch will be between Wii U and XBO. Wheter it's closer to one or the other, is up for debate.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The worst part about these screens is that the NS screens are off screen so it doesn't do this pictures justice at all. Just paste in wiiU mk8 screenshots and be amazed.



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Slarvax said:
Switch will be between Wii U and XBO. Wheter it's closer to one or the other, is up for debate.

Either way, the jump from 3DS to Switch is going to be massive. As a handheld, this is probably the biggest generational leap in a long time.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Slarvax said:
Switch will be between Wii U and XBO. Wheter it's closer to one or the other, is up for debate.

Either way, the jump from 3DS to Switch is going to be massive. As a handheld, this is probably the biggest generational leap in a long time.

Yeah, I think most people are just seeing the NS as Nintendo's next portable even though Nintendo keeps on insisting that it's a home console.  They can call it the successor to the Wii U all they want but when they emphasized portability for like, 80% of the NS reveal, people are going to see it as a portable.



lol we're comparing it to 3DS graphics now?



Switch graphics will be between 3DS and WiiU graphics.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

anthony64641 said:

While both screens arent the best. You still can get a sense of improvment. That HD screen on the Switch is going to make all the difference

 

Also Considering the Switch is a "Hybird" Where do you think game prices will be?? Usually console games are ~$60 while handheld was $40-50

as a handheld yeah it one generation jump. Could also be mario kart wii vs mario kart 8.

 

But the jump as a home console (mk8 to mkswitch; mario3dwörld to mario switch) is very small. Probl similar to gamecube - wii gap



The 3DS graphics are PS2 level, Switch is sightly above Wii U, it's almost two generations leap.

Nintendo do not want to admit, but this seems to be a natural sucessor to both Home and Mobile.

I really like the idea that I can play my Pokemon game in my 50in TV, and take it on the go.

I sold my this week because I'm picking up this as his sucessor alone.



NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804