By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many people are planning on buying Pes08 for the wii in Europe

i might

Around the Network

I got this and No More Heroes on Friday and gotta say they're the first AAA non ported exclusive 3rd party titles i've played for the Wii.

Absolutley amazing and with a couple of releases down the line this will be a perfect gameplay experience. I finished work on Friday and went to the pub with all of my work colleagues so this game was sat on the table and I got about 15 people asked me about this game and all said they had a Wii (who knew) and were wanting this game if I said it was good.

The terms Spread, wild fire and word of mouth spring to mind here for this game.

I bought it yesterday ..
It's not bad ..
but not that good also

expect better

I've got it.
It's a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

There is a lot to learn and is going to take while to master, but even from the first game I played, it made sense

I think it'll be worth a rental.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Threads like these make me consider if I should finally take a dip into the sports genre. :P

I have never touched sports games for any console. Only "sport" I consider great is dancing hah.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Its incredible. Have been playing non stop all weekend.

Without question the best Footie game ever. Graphics are a little lame but the gameplay is amazing.

Takes about ten minutes to get used to the controls but a good few hours before you realise you could never use a gamepad in Pro Evo again.

I got it and I think I am suffering from problem of having heard too much hype about something because after all I heard about it I was expecting much more. The fact you don't control your players when you are defending is so annoying and having to use the pointer to sprint rather than just joy stick and a button is almost as annoying. I think the game is good but I was expecting it to be amazingly great.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

you can control the defenders and you can use the joystick - you can choose from either method. Use the wiimote and a button to select your player then push the analog stick to move them

Will buy. It's the best reviewed PES ever, and that says something!

It was on #4 in the UK charts, so it is doing quite well on this side of the pond.