By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

2 hours to go!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

It leaked!

That's great stuff :D

RolStoppable said:
The video is going to be three minutes long, so what can be reasonably expected?

Nintendo is not going to show the hardware without games, but three minutes make it tough to show everything. This feels like a "stay tuned for what Nintendo has next in store" video with some flashy marketing statements that do not tell us anything concrete beyond a date for the proper reveal and the actual name of Nintendo's new gaming platform.

Console and concept, name, two games, and when we can expect full infos.

RolStoppable said:
The video is going to be three minutes long, so what can be reasonably expected?

Nintendo is not going to show the hardware without games, but three minutes make it tough to show everything. 

Not for Nintendo's standards of "everything" though, 3 minutes could already be too much

Anyway they don't have to put everything in there, a trailer is just the visual part, they can show off the look of the system, any potential unique feature, release date and quick footage of some games. Anything else can be shared via press release, from specs to full launch line up, partnerships etc

So, what will be the estimated viewer count of that 3 minutes reveal video on YouTube? I go with 3 million views until the end of today.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

How long left?

Guitarguy said:
How long left?

64 minutes left.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Guitarguy said:
How long left?

64 minutes left.

NICEEEEEE!! It's midnight here in Melbourne and I usually sleep at 3-4am. Where will the video be shown?

Guitarguy said:
AZWification said:

64 minutes left.

NICEEEEEE!! It's midnight here in Melbourne and I usually sleep at 3-4am. Where will the video be shown?

I think on Youtube, Twitch and their website.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---