By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How Donald Trump Wins

MonkeyDLuffy said:
Soundwave said:

Trump will be at the big bank's beck and call. He is part of Wall Street. Deregulating markets and lowering taxes on the top 1% (Trump's economic policies) you think are for your benefit? LOL. Not unless you're pulling 500k a year pal. 

More democrat talking points that simply are not true, friend. Obama's policies have led to more and more companies leaving the country and outsourcing in order to remain profitable. The regulations imposed hurt businesses and thus hurt Americans. That's another part of why so many people are out of work, because the jobs are fleeing. Besides that, so many companies are just going out of business completely! That's why trump is talking about lowering taxes and giving incentives to the people leading these companies. It's not about making the rich richer, dude. It's about creating jobs in America and Trump understands clearly how to do that.

The reason products are made overseas is because people in China and Taiwan and India are willing to work slave labor wages for 12-14 hours a day with no vacation pay, no weekends off, no medical, no dental, so you can have your cheap TVs and cheap electronic crap. 

That's the truth no politican (not even Trump) will tell you. There's no fucking "trade agreeement" that's going to change that. 

You willing to work for $2 an hour to make a cell phone? Didn't think so. 

And no, hate to break this to you, Donald Trump is not going to change any of that. 

And eventually even India and China won't be able to compete with automation, can't beat a robot/machine that will work 24 hours a day and doesn't require any down time, or break, or sleeping time, or time spent on a toilet, or around a water cooler talking about what they did over the weekend. 

There's nothing that needs to be made in America that can't be made elsewhere for cheaper, simply because people are willing to work for almost nothing (by US standards). Foxconn employees make like $400 a month, and this is *after* several wage increases after Apple and other companies took PR heat, and those employees work 15 hour shifts, none of that 9 to 5 shit. That's basically wake up, go to work, go home, sleep, wake up, work, sleep. And Foxconn is a *good* job for the average Chinese Joe, people line up to apply to work there. 

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Werix357 said:
Me are meant to be head of the house not women. In short having a women as head of country like USA is not going to end well.

Are you a time traveler? Did you some how come here from the 60s?

You have so much to learn.

Mankind makes the same mistakes over and over again. So reading a little history can help put the present day in perspective

If trump can organize a few terror attacks just before the election, something like the Twin Towers, and then he can talk about only he can make America Safe.

SpokenTruth said:
Werix357 said:
Me are meant to be head of the house not women. In short having a women as head of country like USA is not going to end well.

You've used a #repealthe19th hashtag before, haven't you?

Just searched #repealthe19th  and yeah I believe it was a mistake to let women vote.

vivster said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I vote for the candidate that has my interest in my mind, not becasue I'm scared of the other possible outcome.

If you consider yourself Progressive and you are voting for Hilary, you're spineless fraud. 

Hillary supports the same policies as Bernie. She might not be as ferocious but it's still the same, after all the party will dictate what's done anyway.

Being progressive and giving your vote to Trump(which automatically happens if you don't vote for Hillary) makes you just stupid because you voted literally against progress.

American politics is is nothing but entertainment now because people vote for emotions instead of policies.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the same stagnate BS for another 4-8 years. 

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
FIT_Gamer said:

So fixing the economy at a rate faster than Mitt Romney promised is stagnant and a bad thing?

Fixing the economy lol Yeah Obama "fixed it"

FIT_Gamer said:
vivster said:

Hillary supports the same policies as Bernie. She might not be as ferocious but it's still the same, after all the party will dictate what's done anyway.

Being progressive and giving your vote to Trump(which automatically happens if you don't vote for Hillary) makes you just stupid because you voted literally against progress.

American politics is is nothing but entertainment now because people vote for emotions instead of policies.

So lets vote for deregulating Wall Street and dropping taxes on the mega-rich again. 

That didn't work the first three times, but I'm sure this time it'll work for sure. That trickle down will happen aaaaaaany day now. 

There's lots of evidence in many studies that the economy does better under Democratic presidents. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/these_5_charts_prove_that_the_economy_does_better_under_democratic_presidents/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#69e69ca167a1

The problem with Republicans and the economy is their central tenant is always that giving rich people more tax breaks will help the economy ... it does not work. Rich people are too smart quite frankly (and if they're not, they simply hire accountants/managers that are smart for them), that money is not going to "trickle down", it's going to be put into a nice global index fund or something like that, not on opening some corner restaurant so the peons can have jobs. 

Even Trump's immigration talk is mostly just bluster and he knows it. He basically admitted they would stick to the same "tough" immigration policies the Obama adminstration already has in place. Fun fact: The Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history. 

vivster said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I vote for the candidate that has my interest in my mind, not becasue I'm scared of the other possible outcome.

If you consider yourself Progressive and you are voting for Hilary, you're spineless fraud. 

Hillary supports the same policies as Bernie. 

U lost me there buddy.

Faust said:
vivster said:

Hillary supports the same policies as Bernie. 

U lost me there buddy.

They are much, much closer than Trump. There's no two ways around that. 

Soundwave said:
FIT_Gamer said:

So lets vote for deregulating Wall Street and dropping taxes on the mega-rich again. 

That didn't work the first three times, but I'm sure this time it'll work for sure. That trickle down will happen aaaaaaany day now. 

There's lots of evidence in many studies that the economy does better under Democratic presidents. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/these_5_charts_prove_that_the_economy_does_better_under_democratic_presidents/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#69e69ca167a1

The problem with Republicans and the economy is their central tenant is always that giving rich people more tax breaks will help the economy ... it does not work. Rich people are too smart quite frankly (and if they're not, they simply hire accountants/managers that are smart for them), that money is not going to "trickle down", it's going to be put into a nice global index fund or something like that, not on opening some corner restaurant so the peons can have jobs. 

Even Trump's immigration talk is mostly just bluster and he knows it. He basically admitted they would stick to the same "tough" immigration policies the Obama adminstration already has in place. Fun fact: The Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history. 

Fun Fact: turning someone away at the border is a deportaion under this administration.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/us/us-deportations-drop-43-percent-in-last-five-years.html?ref=juliapreston