By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How Donald Trump Wins

JRPGfan said:
Does anyone here still think it possible Trump wins it?

Maybe.  Maybe not.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
JRPGfan said:
Does anyone here still think it possible Trump wins it?

Maybe.  Maybe not.

Seems very likely he will win now after the FBI reopened the investigation just 11 days before the election.

More damaging leaks to come from both the FBI and wikileaks before the election i feel.

Put money on Trump, I'm in $300 at $3.00.Clinton is finished.

Nettles said:
LivingMetal said:

Maybe.  Maybe not.

Seems very likely he will win now after the FBI reopened the investigation just 11 days before the election.

More damaging leaks to come from both the FBI and wikileaks before the election i feel.

Put money on Trump, I'm in $300 at $3.00.Clinton is finished.

I think you will lose that money, he has a chance, but the chance is slim. Obama supporting Hillary, bernie supporting hillary and the fact donald just doesn't have a lot of help anymore from his own party is really damaging.

Overall Donald just pissed off too many people, females in particulair, to really have a big chance, no matter what the FBI says, unless they decide to arrest Hillary lol.

Anyway, its going to be fun to watch the results, either candidate is clearly the worst president from my lifetime, even worse then bush I expect, lets hope 4 years from now its not a criminal that has health issues against a host of a reality star that acts like a 12 year old at times

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Yeah I didnt think Trump would gain on Hilliary like this.... he might actually take it now.

A few ways he wins:

1. He wins outright on Tuesday. Momentum is behind him, and I wouldn't be surprised if the anti-Hillary alliance of hackers and government insiders have another bombshell to help with this.

2. Hillary wins Tuesday, and Wikileaks almost immediately starts publishing the emails she thought she deleted. After she's exposed as a traitor, faithless electors in the electoral college vote for Trump, so he wins anyway.

3. Same as above but the electors don't give Trump 270. It goes to the House, and they have to pick from Hillary, Trump, and Johnson. Trump still wins.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

A few ways he wins:

1. He wins outright on Tuesday. Momentum is behind him, and I wouldn't be surprised if the anti-Hillary alliance of hackers and government insiders have another bombshell to help with this.

2. Hillary wins Tuesday, and Wikileaks almost immediately starts publishing the emails she thought she deleted. After she's exposed as a traitor, faithless electors in the electoral college vote for Trump, so he wins anyway.

3. Same as above but the electors don't give Trump 270. It goes to the House, and they have to pick from Hillary, Trump, and Johnson. Johnson now wins.

GOP hates Trump and even now they don't dig his policies. Johnson seems to be more in line with what they want...