By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bandorr said:
Raistline said:

I shall consider this statement as you volunteering for the position. 

Your sacrifice for this endeavor greatly apprecieated and shall be noted.

You mean you want her to keep us abreast of the situation?

Well played

Around the Network

I love ass as much as the next guy, but you all need to stop the spam or this gets locked up.

Welp, this got out of hand.

Abort! Abort! May the booty live within us forever. The mods will not stop this revolution!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Lol as someone who primarily lurks this site I had to post.
You guys r really extra.
Its nice and all but dam
Cringeworthy posts on here

Around the Network
iKorrupt said:
You guys r really extra.
Its nice and all but dam

Most of these "Cringeworthy" posts are from people that have regular discourse with OP on this site and are just messing around.

Knowing this, the only ones that i would consider as being actually cringeworthy are the random one-offs from people that rarely use/post on this site.

Raistline said:
iKorrupt said:
You guys r really extra.
Its nice and all but dam

Most of these "Cringeworthy" posts are from people that have regular discourse with OP on this site and are just messing around.

Knowing this, the only ones that i would consider as being actually cringeworthy are the random one-offs from people that rarely use/post on this site.

I think that everybody is being sweet, even those calling me a whore

onionberry said:
Raistline said:

I think that everybody is being sweet, even those calling me a whore

^^^ This right here is why Onion is amazing. She can take criticism. I don't think that anyone who can't take criticism should even be posting in forums. Those who do should be able to shrug it right off, or take a positive spin on it like Onion has somehow managed to do haha. Anyways, can we get back on track here? The butt people, we were talking about the butt. That booty isn't going to talk about itself.

So in the spirit of that:

Bahaha, thanks Onion!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I love this topic :) Every now and then i look if its still alive, and it never lets me down, haha :D ~110 Posts to go!

Slarvax said:
Just doing my part.

I lol'd