By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bandorr said:
LadyJasmine said:
Ass and tits

She brings the booty, but who will bring the tits?

Feel free to participate ;)

cough 34dd cough 

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Zamapu said:
861 replies just because some whore posted a photo of her ass? God you virgins need lives.

Orrrrrr you can just let people live......should I say you need a life since you made an account just to say that? Sigh....some people never cease to amaze me....

Seeing as it wasn't my first post so I obviously didn't make an account to say that then no you don't need to say anything. Thatd be for the best anyway.

but im not a virgin

Zamapu said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Orrrrrr you can just let people live......should I say you need a life since you made an account just to say that? Sigh....some people never cease to amaze me....

Seeing as it wasn't my first post so I obviously didn't make an account to say that then no you don't need to say anything. Thatd be for the best anyway.

You are correct it is for the best.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

princevenom said:
but im not a virgin

I have come to realize when people say things like that it usually stems from self esteem issues. Usuers having fun, laughing, joking and talking just having a good time....then there is that one who has the inferiority complex and comes in to try to down others lol. It makes no sense to be honest lol. But hey....to each his.her own.

Around the Network
Zamapu said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

MWAHAHAHA  even your hate fuels the 1000 ... 'sides I'd guess its probably something like 60% horn and 40% amused. Although after your post and a few others I think i should revise that to 60% horn, 39% amused, and 1% annoyed.

LadyJasmine said:
Bandorr said:

cough 34dd cough 

Let me get my other camera.....just to be safe....

TheBlackNaruto said:
LadyJasmine said:

cough 34dd cough 

Let me get my other camera.....just to be safe....

Wow, this guy, he's just .. , wow ... why can't there be more like this fine young man?

LadyJasmine said:
Bandorr said:

cough 34dd cough 

We have a winner

LadyJasmine said:
Bandorr said:

cough 34dd cough 

I shall consider this statement as you volunteering for the position. 

Your sacrifice for this endeavor greatly apprecieated and shall be noted.