By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think the NX will be delayed until holiday 2017?

Is the NX delayed from its March announced release date?

Yes 93 39.74%

No 119 50.85%

See results 22 9.40%

Total:234
bigtakilla said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Haha, no. Nintendo has basically nothing slated for 2017 at this point. If the NX gets delayed until holiday 2017, they are going to have a really, really bad year.

Zelda botw and a few churned out smaller games will be easy to do

You are totaly out of reality if you think that Nintendo will launch their biggest and one of most hyped/wanted game ever first on platform that is already dead for quite time now and that soon will be discounted (not to mentione next year). They saving Zelda BotW for NX launch, there is zero chance that they will release it on Wii U before NX launch.

Around the Network

Definitely March release

Culipechi said:
no, because just dance 2017 is launching on nx

Or it could delay a few months. 

Just dance 4 came on on the 360, Wii and PS3 in the beginning of October. But then the Wii U verison  came out on November when the console released. 

Edit: Lol nvm! I thought JD2017 was coming out in the beginning of 2017. Its already delayed. But yeah. If the NX comes out in the holiday of 2017, JD 2018 would be out by then.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Culipechi said:
no, because just dance 2017 is launching on nx

Just dance 4 came on on the 360, Wii and PS3 in the beginning of October. But then the Wii U verison  came out on November when the console released. 

Edit: Lol nvm! I thought JD2017 was coming out in the beginning of 2017. Its already delayed. But yeah. If the NX comes out in the holiday of 2017, JD 2018 would be out by then.

Yes, but as WiiU showed it is not good to have the games already released on other platforms as launch titles. Especially when NX possibly won't get much third party support

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened but I doubt it.

Around the Network

Nope. March 2017 launch is locked and loaded.

Nintendo will go bankrupt by then.

This silence is pretty ominous, but it doesn't make sense why they would drop all support for the Wii U, if they're delaying it till holiday 2017..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

derpysquirtle64 said:
Jranation said:

Yes, but as WiiU showed it is not good to have the games already released on other platforms as launch titles. Especially when NX possibly won't get much third party support

Yep! True dat! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

When they announced the March release date and announced they wouldn't be at E3, all they said is we'll get more details later this year.

Nothing has changed other than by later this year we all thought September and by details we all thought a full on reveal. Time will tell...