By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Dead 3 announcement with the NX

Wright said:
onionberry said:

if what I'm saying doesn't happen I will post a picture of my big butt.

I don't like where this is going. Does this mean that if what you're saying does happen, I'll have to post a picture of mine, instead?

This NX rumour thread just got interesting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
This is not the direction I expected this thread to turn.

I'm liking it so far ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

So what I'm understanding from this is that the NX is going to be revealed this week?

I find this hard to believe :p.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Yesterday, you said nx exclusive. I dont know what to believe .

Around the Network

lol That's like saying Half-Life 3 will be announced at the NX reveal. Just silly.

Lol. Nope.

It's not happening. Rockstar doesn't care about NX.

Roketan said:
It's not happening. Rockstar doesn't care about NX.

Actually. Rockstar don't give a damn about Nintendo.

I used to work for EB games in Australia. When I went to the 6 monthly conference (before the days of EB Expo) I met one of the head Devs for Rockstar and asked him if GTA would appear on Nintendo's home consoles. His reply set the record straight. They made Chinatown Wars for the DS to show Nintendo that those games don't and wont sell on Nintendo Consoles, also that was what Bully was meant to prove as well. He continued to say that now that CTW's was out they could put it on PSP and it would triple sales on DS (I think both did bad but PSP was still lower than DS in actual sales).

If Rockstar is putting anything on a Nintendo console Nintendo would have had to fork out a great deal of money (which if I rememeber is what stopped it happening on WiiU, could be wrong there tho.) and I mean a Great big bucket of golden buckets and forks.

onionberry said:

People are not going to believe me because I'm not going to talk about my source, to you, I'm just a random vgchartz user shit posting. I would think the same because it sounds ridiculous. I live in NY and I know someone from NY, and that someone told me that RD3 is going to be announced with the Nintendo NX. I would never post this ridiculous thread but I have my reasons to believe. So yeah, surprise surprise. Please tag. In a few days you're going to comeback and say that I was guessing, and others will say fuck you for the spoiler so I will be hated anyways.

Do your source said something about NX reveal dates?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.