By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo games are your guilty pleasure.

For a very long time (since GC until 3DS) I thought that I and a million Japanese housewives were the only ones that liked Animal Crossing.
For an equally long time I thought that I, along with a few Japanese game nerds, were the only ones that played Fire Emblem.
For an even longer time (since GB) I thought that I was alone in the world that played Picross.

Current games that I belive that I am the only one to like is Eternal Ocean and to a lesser extent (thanks to miiverse) Lego City Underground.

Around the Network

My guilty pleasure last gen was Wii Play and Wii Play Motion.
This gen it's been Sing Party and Game & Wario, mainly due to Sketch; Pictionary was made for the gamepad.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

This gen it's been Sing Party and Game & Wario, mainly due to Sketch; Pictionary was made for the gamepad.

Always play a few round when we have company. 

You should try PictoParty (eShop) where you can make custom made words. It is funny when the words and drawings are more personal.

Guilty pleasure... let me think... it will have to be Super Princess Peach DS!

Switch!!!

baloofarsan said:
TomaTito said:

You should try PictoParty (eShop) where you can make custom made words. It is funny when the words and drawings are more personal.

It's great fun. I have G&W in digital format (thanks MK8), so it's easy to start-up whenever I want.

Hmm, own words (are they limited quantity?), sounds interesting! Do you know if the game is localised?

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
baloofarsan said:

I It's great fun. I have G&W in digital format (thanks MK8), so it's easy to start-up whenever I want.

Hmm, own words (are they limited quantity?), sounds interesting! Do you know if the game is localised?

I guess you want it in Italian and it is. Also German, Spanish, French and Swedish (as it is made by Swedes).
The game never got much promotion.

It has coloured pencils too!

Review:   http://www.nintendolife.com/games/wiiu-eshop/pictoparty

baloofarsan said:
TomaTito said:

I It's great fun. I have G&W in digital format (thanks MK8), so it's easy to start-up whenever I want.

I guess you want it in Italian and it is. Also German, Spanish, French and Swedish (as it is made by Swedes).
The game never got much promotion.

It has coloured pencils too!

Review:   http://www.nintendolife.com/games/wiiu-eshop/pictoparty

Colour? Cool. I've always liked drawing with a pencil as a kid, and in the game you are quickly trying to go through words. Either way you would only switch to colour if the word needs it, so it's nice to have.

Thanks for confirming Spanish
I'll read the review later today, tack så mycket!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"