By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because

These reaction threads...



Around the Network

Ummm....ok.

Would be huge for MS if this ever happened, but I don't see it ever happening.



Finally! We will get them on PC!



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

 I wonder what this thread is really about..



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

b00moscone said:
Well I have faith that tomorrow morning a package is going to arrive containing the NX and all its unannounced games in it, and it will certainly happen because I have faith in it.

Okay, with all due respect, faith will not prove it will happen, and I myself am a Roman Catholic. Would a murderer get away with murder because he said he had faith in him not doing it, or had faith that it was the right thing? If you want to convince me or anyone here, give evidence.

Noble sir, I am afraid you have "selective need of evidence" syndrome.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I dont know about the others, but if you give me a source that isnt this same thread, we could cook something



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

AbbathTheGrim said:
b00moscone said:
Well I have faith that tomorrow morning a package is going to arrive containing the NX and all its unannounced games in it, and it will certainly happen because I have faith in it.

Okay, with all due respect, faith will not prove it will happen, and I myself am a Roman Catholic. Would a murderer get away with murder because he said he had faith in him not doing it, or had faith that it was the right thing? If you want to convince me or anyone here, give evidence.

Noble sir, I am afraid you have "selective need of evidence" syndrome.

So pretty much you're ignoring my entire point.

Okay, let's start here, why is your faith in this happening able to be a substitute for pure factual evidence of this happening? Because as far as I see, the kind of thinking that faith proves everything belongs in the 1700s, not in 2016.



 

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

b00moscone said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Noble sir, I am afraid you have "selective need of evidence" syndrome.

So pretty much you're ignoring my entire point.

Okay, let's start here, why is your faith in this happening able to be a substitute for pure factual evidence of this happening? Because as far as I see, the kind of thinking that faith proves everything belongs in the 1700s, not in 2016.

Actually we believe in the same thing:

1) Evidence against something crushes belief

2) No evidence against something makes it true

There is no evidence that this meeting is not happening right now and the sale and public announcement may take years to happen, I know it's true by faith. You brought the Roman Catholic part and I believe that as a Roman Catholic you would understand that this Nintendo sale is true.

Slarvax said:
I dont know about the others, but if you give me a source that isnt this same thread, we could cook something

But I have faith in it being true, isn't that enough?



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

BraLoD said:

These reaction threads...

I missed it, what is this reaction to, the original must be so much more entertaining. 



 

Acevil said:
BraLoD said:

These reaction threads...

I missed it, what is this reaction to, the original must be so much more entertaining. 

It's a reaction to the religion threads that were going on here recently.