By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch Elimination Game - THE WINNER IS...

Captain_Yuri said:
Ganoncrotch said:
Damn Dva actually managed to die?

Yes cause this voting system is stupid... What happened should have never happened cause there was no way for any of us to save a hero when something like that is allowed...

Going by Overwatch the idea of ressing someone after 5+ days like how mercy and Mei are back is just silly imo, in game you have about 10 seconds to ress someone then they're just dead.

But yeah I see where all those down votes came in... I guess ultra being busy meant that the OP wasn't updated at a critical time, no one persons fault (except for ultrashroomz)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Ultrashroomz said:

Oiiii

What you did makes the entire game unfair and nonsense.

Cause really what should have happened was that the the current vote should have replaced the last instead of being able to build up.

So like say

Blah hero ded, revote

Shadow votes: + Pharah, - D.va

- D.va should have replaced the revote... Not built up because otherwise, none of us could have prepared for it

110% nonsense. How are we supposed to save a hero from that? I was saving my points so I could save D.va if she was about to die. I was doing my internal math and what you did ruins the entire system...

Dva Doesn't have an * on her name!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yes cause this voting system is stupid... What happened should have never happened cause there was no way for any of us to save a hero when something like that is allowed...

Going by Overwatch the idea of ressing someone after 5+ days like how mercy and Mei are back is just silly imo, in game you have about 10 seconds to ress someone then they're just dead.

But yeah I see where all those down votes came in... I guess ultra being busy meant that the OP wasn't updated at a critical time, no one persons fault (except for ultrashroomz)

Yes but something like that is easy to prepare for because it is stated as one of the abilities... What Shadow/Ultra did is not something that anyone can prepare for. Like heck, did the votes even come from when it was -12 and not -4? Cause if it gets counted even before the votes got changed to -12, that makese it even more nonense. This really should not be counted at all.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ganoncrotch said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Oiiii

What you did makes the entire game unfair and nonsense.

Cause really what should have happened was that the the current vote should have replaced the last instead of being able to build up.

So like say

Blah hero ded, revote

Shadow votes: + Pharah, - D.va

- D.va should have replaced the revote... Not built up because otherwise, none of us could have prepared for it

110% nonsense. How are we supposed to save a hero from that? I was saving my points so I could save D.va if she was about to die. I was doing my internal math and what you did ruins the entire system...

Dva Doesn't have an * on her name!

I am not going to spend 800 points because of something this stupid. Because there is legit, zero point in the game then. I spend 800 points, some random dude comes in and does that again and the game becomes pointless.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lol first time I vote in weeks and I kill D.Va

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Lol first time I vote in weeks and I kill D.Va

+Mike321

-Dva

Guess it is up to me to kill her again! Given I don't really like the winner either!

Dragonblade
+Pharah
-Mei

+Pharah
-Mei

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Actually just counted wrong Ultra got the kill! :P

Game has to be close to finished right??
Any chance for an update??