By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top The Legend of Zelda Games!

What is actually the best Zelda game?

Zelda: Game and Watch 8 3.94%

Link: The Faces of Evil 11 5.42%

Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon 11 5.42%

Zelda’s Adventure 5 2.46%

Freshly Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland 19 9.36%

Tingle’s Balloon Fight 9 4.43%

Link’s Crossbow Training 39 19.21%

Picross - Twilight Princess 18 8.87%

Other 35 17.24%

See Results 48 23.65%

Total:203
Pavolink said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I'm fine with the top 3 but A Link Between Worlds is still too underrated

Says someone that thinks SS is 2nd best Zelda ever...

I don't think it is. It really is.

But you are well known for your bad taste. Not that I expected you to understand the brillance of SS.

Edit: Already proven my point believing A Copy to the Past is underrated.

As far as I know you are the one well known for that, after all, you are the one that thinks Other M is a great Metroid but Wind Waker the weakest Zelda xd

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Pavolink said:

I don't think it is. It really is.

But you are well known for your bad taste. Not that I expected you to understand the brillance of SS.

Edit: Already proven my point believing A Copy to the Past is underrated.

As far as I know you are the one well known for that, after all, you are the one that thinks Other M is a great Metroid but Wind Waker the weakest Zelda xd

And Other M is a great game and a great Metroid. Zero lies detected, unlike believing TWW is above any other 3D Zelda.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

mZuzek said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Oh my god people, can we please stop this?

Taste is taste, and it's something that can't be debated. Everyone has different tastes - some good, some bad - and that's just how it is.

Now the obvious truth here is that both of your tastes suck, because Skyward Sword actually is the greatest Zelda game and Other M is truly an aberration that should have never even been conceived.

But of course, I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat. You're free to have terrible tastes as much as you want.

I wasn't being THAT serious xd Sorry if it looked like that.

I do have to admitt I can't really understand how can anybody think SS is best Zelda ever (or close), even if i do like it, but holy molly, the best?...

Pavolink said:
Bman54 said:

Right? Obviously deserves the #1 spot

#1 spot for the weakest 3D Zelda entry. Nothing more.

Why would Wind Waker take Majora's rightful spot?

Goodnightmoon said:
mZuzek said:

Oh my god people, can we please stop this?

Taste is taste, and it's something that can't be debated. Everyone has different tastes - some good, some bad - and that's just how it is.

Now the obvious truth here is that both of your tastes suck, because Skyward Sword actually is the greatest Zelda game and Other M is truly an aberration that should have never even been conceived.

But of course, I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat. You're free to have terrible tastes as much as you want.

I wasn't being THAT serious xd Sorry if it looked like that.

I do have to admitt I can't really understand how can anybody think SS is best Zelda ever (or close), even if i do like it, but holy molly, the best?...

The story, the crafting gear, and the designs of both characters and enemies, the fun and unique controls.

Around the Network
Bman54 said:
Pavolink said:

Why would Wind Waker take Majora's rightful spot?

So, was TWW also just DLC? That explains why is so weak.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Bman54 said:

Right? Obviously [Wind Waker] deserves the #1 spot

You have earned my respect.

Pavolink said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And Other M is a great game and a great Metroid. 

And subsequently lost it.

Both games are cancerous tumours to their respective franchises. 

curl-6 said:
Pavolink said:

You have earned my respect.

Pavolink said:

And Other M is a great game and a great Metroid. 

And subsequently lost it.

Both games are cancerous tumours to their respective franchises. 

I won't waste my breath with Other M, seeing it is garbage.  But I believe I could legitimately, objectively, irrefutably defy that statement about Wind Waker and I don't go out on that limb very often.  Like it or dislike, that's your business.  But I know genuinely BAD game design.  I know genuinely BAD gameplay.  I have endured my suffering in the trenches of Two Worlds and I will not have my trauma trivialized by such hyperbole :P

Also, I like Wind Waker and every other Zelda I have played and hold it frankly has the most consistent quality standard of possibly any franchise I have played and I will die defending that hill.  

Wind Waker's main problem is the removal of 2 dungeons and putting the tri-force quest to replace it. The dungeons and combat this is their is great, better than the N64 dungeons and combat, but the game was rushed more than any other Zelda.

h2ohno said:
Wind Waker's main problem is the removal of 2 dungeons and putting the tri-force quest to replace it. The dungeons and combat this is their is great, better than the N64 dungeons and combat, but the game was rushed more than any other Zelda.

For me WW HD is second best Zelda game after OoT, IMO only what is missing in WW is another bigger island with life like Windfall Island or at least like Sunset Island or Dragon Roost Island.