By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
poklane said:

The kid's name is Atreus.

this game will have a glorious soundtrack. 

Around the Network

New releases next week on the ps store.

2064: Read Only Memories
PS4 — Digital

Neo-San Francisco, 2064 AD. Your life as a struggling journalist is interrupted by the world’s first sapient machine, a ROM (Relationship and Organizational Manager) named Turing. Together, you and the quirky robot will encounter a colorful cast of locals and overcome challenges as you uncover the city’s secrets behind the overlapping futures of technology and humanity. Can you survive in Neo-SF? Or will the mystery go unsolved?

Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Atelier Shallie has returned with additional features on PS Vita! Experience the world of Atelier through the expanded stories of the two Shallies as they meet characters from previous Dusk entries and use alchemy to fulfil their goals in this conclusion to the enchanting Dusk trilogy.

Dead Effect 2
PS4 — Digital

Dead Effect 2 is a sci-fi horror first-person shooter set aboard a derelict colonization spaceship. Stand up to the challenge as an elite soldier and try to seize control of the monster-infested ship.

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
PS4, PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Experience lightning-fast battlefield action across an epic story! In the digital realm of SE.RA.PH, the Holy Grail War is over, but the land’s new ruler faces challenges and threats from all sides. Those Servants who survived the war now find themselves drawing up tense and unlikely alliances, preparing for a conflict that may tear SE.RA.PH apart… or destroy it entirely.

The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition
PS4 — Digital

The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition is a wilderness survival game in which a girl and her dog travel on foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river. Scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife and, most importantly, stay healthy in a dangerous wilderness.

Gravity Rush 2
PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 1/20)

Another mind-bending adventure awaits gravity queen Kat as a new danger emerges to threaten the fabric of the universe itself. Still searching for clues behind the mystery of her origin, and with the powerful Raven at her side, Kat must master three unique gravity attack styles as she takes on enemies and massive bosses.

Joe’s Diner
PS4 — Digital

Somewhere along the venerable Route 7, in the middle of nowhere, you will find Joe’s Diner. As an employee working the graveyard shift for the next month, your primary task is to keep the tables clean — no tough challenge at all. Unfortunately, the old diner was built on the site of a burial ground…

Quest of Dungeons
PS4 — Digital

Quest of Dungeons is a turn-based dungeon crawler and a roguelike, featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look. An evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, an Assassin, or a Shaman, you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies, and loot everything you can in order to survive.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
PS4 — Digital

Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!

Siegecraft Commander
PS4 — Digital

Play through the Knight campaign as you battle against the tribal Lizardmen or enjoy the groundbreaking PvP combat system that will deliver fast-paced real-time strategy action or tactical turn-based gameplay. The objective of each battle is to destroy the opponent’s keep. Players can decide to either quickly attack an opponent’s base, adopt a more defensive strategy by fortifying their own headquarters, or maintain a balance of offense and defense.

Supermagical
PS Vita — Digital

Welcome to the incredible world of Supermagical, where bubble popping has never been so much fun! Supermagical is a unique puzzle adventure with a rich world to explore, an award-winning soundtrack, and tons of powers, spells, pets, and mounts to unlock.

Thanks to the PS Blog's Drop 

Anybody gonna get any new games? Personally I can't buy anything right now and I also have university starting up next week anyway :P

Dead Effect 2 looks like such a rip off

Just found out about that RWBY game.

Gravity Rush 2 can't come soon enough. Really want to get my hands on Kat Again *_*

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Experience, developer of dungeon RPGs such as Demon Gaze, Operation Babel, and Stranger of Sword City, is developing a dungeon RPG for PlayStation 4 that it plans to release in Japan in 2017, company president Hajime Chikami told Famitsu.

“As we turn towards 2017, what we’re announcing at the current time is the Xbox One game we talked about some time ago, Yomi wo Saku Hana, and our PS Vita game, Death Mark, but in 2017 we would like to tackle a title for another platform as well,” Chikami said.

Famitsu asked if that is to say that Experience is developing a title for PlayStation 4.

Chikami responded, “Large-scale titles are being released and I think that there is momentum, and I would like to increase the platforms that we can develop for.

“With PlayStation 4, I would like to create a new dungeon RPG, which is what this company is best at. A new IP.”

Famitsu asked, being that they’re taking on new hardware with a new IP, if they’re aiming to attract new users. Chikami responded that the game will mainly be for fans of the company and that its content is aimed at the core audience.

Experience director Motoya Ataka added that, “If we’re aiming to make a dungeon RPG for core users, since it wouldn’t be interesting if it was the same as before, we want to make something that satisfies our fans, and yet is leveled up a rank. We’re aiming for something that won’t be referred to as ‘the same as before.'”

As for its release window, Chikami said, “If possible, I would like to release it in 2017.”

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/experience-developing-ps4-dungeon-rpg-aimed-release-japan-2017

Hopefully it can get localized soon after its initial release, as Experience makes some pretty nice drpgs.

Pic of the week

Friendly reminder: one week left for the 2016 table.

^^ it does look like an amazing year

in terms of the games coming up until Summer, I'm going to get Nioh, Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, Yooka-Laylee. Mass Effect Andromeda, Persona 5, Resident Evil 7, all the Kingdom Hearts shit, Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, South Park

Don't know how quickly I'll get them though, I am quite far behind already

15 minutes of Nioh gameplay from IGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpDmVHSPik

Versus_Evil said:
celador said:

^^ it does look like an amazing year

in terms of the games coming up until Summer, I'm going to get Nioh, Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, Yooka-Laylee. Mass Effect Andromeda, Persona 5, Resident Evil 7, all the Kingdom Hearts shit, Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, South Park

Don't know how quickly I'll get them though, I am quite far behind already

Nice list of games! I don't have a backlog and I've beat everything I've got D:

Its been so long. I forgotten what its like living without a backlog :'-)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share