By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
Mike321 said:

So after years of being a nintendo guy I finally made the switch to the superior sony master race. I got a ps4 yesterday! (This is actually my first sony console). So far I only have overwatch but if you guys want to recommend me some games (not the popular ones but the lowkey good ones) that would be appreciatted. 

Gravity Rush Remastered and if you enjoy it Gravity Rush 2

My favorite new IP of this generation.

Around the Network

BraLoD said:

Are you telling me you didn't play Sheep Raider on a PS1 you onwed?
Dammit boyo, step it up!

Well that PS1 was something me and my cousins shared so technically nobody owned it

Hiku said:

If you like rpgs, Valkyria Chronicles is very recommended. :)

I do love me some rpgs and VC has been recommended by others so I'll definitely buy it

Versus_Evil said:

Stardew Valley

INSIDE

I Am Setsuna

Until Dawn

Pre order Persona 5

Persona 5 is one of the three games I got a ps4 for so that one is game one, I'll consider the others as well.

Augen said:

Gravity Rush Remastered and if you enjoy it Gravity Rush 2

My favorite new IP of this generation.

I downloaded the GR 2 demo and I'll play it tonight to see how I feel about the game.

Thank you guys for the responses :D

I liked the Gravity Rush Overture, like the style and characters.

Gonna leave this here...
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224003

Nymeria said:

I liked the Gravity Rush Overture, like the style and characters.

I should get around watching this before the game comes out. *_*

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

So after years of being a nintendo guy I finally made the switch to the superior sony master race. I got a ps4 yesterday! (This is actually my first sony console). So far I only have overwatch but if you guys want to recommend me some games (not the popular ones but the lowkey good ones) that would be appreciatted. 

The Witcher 3

Don't Starve 

Rocket League

The Last of Us: Remastered (since you didnt a Sony console before, this is a must have)

Infamous Second Son

Farcry 4 (this one is epic, and isnt talked about much these days)

Bloodborne

The Witcher 3

Until Dawn (currently playing through this, its really fun)

Doom

Uncharted 4

Uncharted Collection ( 1 is meh, but 2 and 3 are good)

GoW3 Remastered

Heavy Rain Remastered

GTA5

The Witcher 3 (its so good i have to list it a bunch of times. must have)

BraLoD said:
Dusty > Kat

Very punny

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

The Witcher 3

Don't Starve 

Rocket League

The Last of Us: Remastered (since you didnt a Sony console before, this is a must have)

Infamous Second Son

Farcry 4 (this one is epic, and isnt talked about much these days)

Bloodborne

The Witcher 3

Until Dawn (currently playing through this, its really fun)

Doom

Uncharted 4

Uncharted Collection ( 1 is meh, but 2 and 3 are good)

GoW3 Remastered

Heavy Rain Remastered

GTA5

The Witcher 3 (its so good i have to list it a bunch of times. must have)

You should try Dark Souls III as well.

Also no Disgaea 5... just gtfo.

japanese games do not interest me at all. with the exception of bloodborne, and thats because it has a heavy western influence. 

So yeah I saw a couple of cats and the way they moved it trico. Thanks The Last Guardian animators I think I'll always be reminded of trico every time I see an animal.

So I finished Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Ratchet and Clank Nexus both really amazing games