By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
SnakeDrake said:
Nymeria said:

I liked the Gravity Rush Overture, like the style and characters.

I should get around watching this before the game comes out. *_*

It is short so be fine to quickly watch it right before release.

Around the Network

Guys Gravitiy Rush is really AWESOME!

Damn, I played 56 games this year I never played that many games in a year.

Sprash said:
Guys Gravitiy Rush is really AWESOME!

Good job on finding your new goddess.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Hey guys, it's been almost 3 months , since I took over for Gooch and I've had a fun time handling this community and I hope you did as well. There were some people that said it was dead, but 1.1k posts in that time span seems far from dead to me :P even if half of them are LoD spamming. Hopefully with the coming year we can continue to have this thread as a safe space and have fun in it. Any poll suggestions or things you guys might wanna do to keep things interesting, don't be shy and PM it to me.

And of course...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Around the Network

Happy new year from everybody in the LOD 2 development team and me.

shikamaru317 said:
Well guys, I'm now officially a PS4 Pro owner.

As for the poll, my most anticipated January games are:

1. Yakuza Zero
2. Fate/Extella
3. KH 2.8 (would be #1 but I want to play 1.5 and 2.5 first and they don't release until March)

I'm also somewhat interested in Gravity Rush 2 and Project Diva Future Tone, but I want to play Gravity Rush Remastered and Project Diva X first.

Welcome and Gratulation, shikamaru = )

WebMasterFlex said:
SnakeDrake said:

Me too I swear WebMaster hype is infectious.

Great. It's glorious 1080p/60fps.

looks so good. great Yakuza Zero Gif < 3

shikamaru317 said:
Close to Platting my first PS4 game now, Senran Kagura. Might post a small review for the game here when I'm done.

Hey, I just got its Platinum a few minutes ago! :D For my first Senran Kagura game, it was really fun and I now wait for the next one.

While I'm here, happy new year everyone! The holidays with the family allowed me to see an old and pretty interesting (and official) Playstation thing...

Some of my old shoes! I'm sure you're all jealous of how classy it looks!

Faelco said:

While I'm here, happy new year everyone! The holidays with the family allowed me to see an old and pretty interesting (and official) Playstation thing...

Some of my old shoes! I'm sure you're all jealous of how classy it looks!

At first glance I was going to say that I low-key like those, but after closer inspection I have to disagree with my first impression lol. I feel like if they had RPG stats it would be -15 Charisma

Now if they put blinking LED's in that PS2 logo and in all the shapes.... that's a different story!

#1 Amb-ass-ador