By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

PS Plus games for next month have been announced

PlayStation 4

• Day of The Tentacle Remastered (Double Fine Productions)
  • This War of Mine: The Little Ones (Deep Silver)
  • The Swindle (Curve Digital)
  • Titan Souls (Devolver Digital)

PlayStation 3

• Blazerush (Targem Games)

PS Vita

• Azkend 2: The World Beneath (MythPeople)
  • Day of The Tentacle Remastered (Double Fine Productions)
  • Titan Souls (Devolver Digital)

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/day-tentacle-remastered-war-mine-free-playstation-plus-subscribers-january

Around the Network
Sprash said:

I GOT HER!

Very nice! Those sexy fingers tho

So after years of being a nintendo guy I finally made the switch to the superior sony master race. I got a ps4 yesterday! (This is actually my first sony console). So far I only have overwatch but if you guys want to recommend me some games (not the popular ones but the lowkey good ones) that would be appreciatted. 

Mike321 said:

So after years of being a nintendo guy I finally made the switch to the superior sony master race. I got a ps4 yesterday! (This is actually my first sony console). So far I only have overwatch but if you guys want to recommend me some games (not the popular ones but the lowkey good ones) that would be appreciatted. 

Hello to you. You should take The Last Of Us Remastered, God Of War III Remastered and Ratchet & Clank. They are all at a low price but great.

WebMasterFlex said:

Hello to you. You should take The Last Of Us Remastered, God Of War III Remastered and Ratchet & Clank. They are all at a low price but great.

Yeah those two are already on my "to buy" list :)

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

Welcome and congrats on your 1st playstation console!

As for less popualr games on the console if you never got around to playing Valkyria Chronicles, the remastered version is out on PS4 and is a very good strategy game.

There's also a One Piece fighting game thats actually pretty fun, played it with a friend of mine called Burning Blood.

There's also Senran Kagura Estival Versus, which is on sale right now at $20 can never go wrong with that series ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The characters are actually pretty nice and the combat is fun tbh.

For digital games I do recommend Shadow Warrior if you want a western shooter with a good single player campaign.

Mike321 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Yeah those two are already on my "to buy" list :)

Which two? He mentioned three games.

I agree with the three games he said but would add Infamous: Second Son and Bloodborne. Also The Last Guardian which is the best PS4 exclusive.

A PS3 would have been better for someone new to PlayStation though. Its got a better library of exclusive games than any other PlayStation platform.

GOWTLOZ said:

Which two? He mentioned three games.

I agree with the three games he said but would add Infamous: Second Son and Bloodborne. Also The Last Guardian which is the best PS4 exclusive.

A PS3 would have been better for someone new to PlayStation though. Its got a better library of exclusive games than any other PlayStation platform.

Huh I swear I saw only two when I first replied, maybe he edited his comment or I missed god of war

Shadow8 said:

Welcome and congrats on your 1st playstation console!

As for less popualr games on the console if you never got around to playing Valkyria Chronicles, the remastered version is out on PS4 and is a very good strategy game.

There's also a One Piece fighting game thats actually pretty fun, played it with a friend of mine called Burning Blood.

There's also Senran Kagura Estival Versus, which is on sale right now at $20 can never go wrong with that series ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The characters are actually pretty nice and the combat is fun tbh.

For digital games I do recommend Shadow Warrior if you want a western shooter with a good single player campaign.

A one piece game?! that's all I wanted to hear, I've heard good things about Valkyria Chronicles so I'll consider that one.

Damn yes I forgot The Last Guardian.
Loved it.