By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

Ys VIII for PS4 Japanese web commercial

Around the Network

can't wait for some some Ys on PS4, really liked the one on vita

guess release is still some way off for the west

158 Questions And Answers About Ninja Theory And Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Some The Last of Us Part II news

poklane said:
Some The Last of Us Part II news

Nice. Can't wait to see gameplay.

And the multiplayer! TLOU 1 has the best multiplayer I have ever played.

Around the Network

Kaz Hirai plays the saxophone lol.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Kaz Hirai plays the saxophone lol.

A man among men for sure.

Versus_Evil said:
How exactly does the PSTV work? Do all games that release on VITA that don't require the touchscreen or the gyro just automatically work?? Also does it share the same server as the VITA so all digital games are downloadable?

Not all psvita games are pstv compatible. Some games are shown pstv compatible on the game box. Some needs to be updated from a patch. I think the pstv uses the same PSN store as the Vita and games would show if it's pstv compatible. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:
How exactly does the PSTV work? Do all games that release on VITA that don't require the touchscreen or the gyro just automatically work?? Also does it share the same server as the VITA so all digital games are downloadable?

For reference, here's a full list of games compatible with the PSTV.

http://www.reviews2go.com/playstation-tv-compatible-games-north-america/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Anyone here know when exactly the next batch of Persona DLC will be out?

I heard it's supposed to be today, but I don't see anything.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."