By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

A white DS and a grey ps1. So not all black. Btw awesome gaming set up.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Got my Take Your Heart edition of Persona 5, been a long wait.

World of Final Fantasy is making my PS4 go fucking insane

can't even concentrate it's so loud

edit: finally calmed down

BraLoD said:

That's what you get for only playing so hyper-realistic games and... oh, forget it.

Anyway, yeah, sometimes the thing gets loud, it's by far the loudest console I've ever had.

Thats coz u dont have a Fat 80 GB dusty PS3... Its like and industrial vacum.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

BraLoD said:
celador said:

World of Final Fantasy is making my PS4 go fucking insane

can't even concentrate it's so loud

edit: finally calmed down

That's what you get for only playing so hyper-realistic games and... oh, forget it.

Anyway, yeah, sometimes the thing gets loud, it's by far the loudest console I've ever had.

mine's acutally really good generally, it's just whenever I start a new game it's really loud, and then calms down and is basically silent from the second playthrough. This time it was loud for a while the second time too, but it's fine now

also, WoFF is really fun, shame Square sent it to die by releasing it at just about the dumbest time imaginable

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
celador said:

mine's acutally really good generally, it's just whenever I start a new game it's really loud, and then calms down and is basically silent from the second playthrough. This time it was loud for a while the second time too, but it's fine now

also, WoFF is really fun, shame Square sent it to die by releasing it at just about the dumbest time imaginable

After some hours on Horizon mine kicks in the fan pretty loud, I even cheer for it, to beat the heat! lol.
Yup, I usually don't notice any sound, but it happens sometimes, but I don't remember a single time hearing any sound from any other system I had.
It's also by far the hottest console I've ever had, which is something I don't really like.

Sony really has to step it up and set the fan to run when needed on rest mode, try letting a download going on while on rest mode and come back half a hour after and the thing will be burning.

yeah, maybe i got lucky with mine as it seems really good generally while others like you have less luck

although maybe climate plays a part, it's generally cold to moderate over here, whereas you are in Brazil where it is obviously hotter

What do you think about the Yakuza Zero Sales Figures ? More then 200.000 in the west ?
A pity is that the game has a much more exciting story than Sleeping Dogs and much better fightskills. And more love to details. But Yakuza is generally more unknown.
Persona 5 has 1,5 million shipped now, worldwide :)

Wish you a nice relaxed weekend guys :)

Ah I remember when it's winter my PS3 turns into my room heat XD. Man it's cold I guess I got to play a game :') likewise when it's summer and it's too hot 'i guess I'll just play at night ' XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

KazumaKiryu said:

What do you think about the Yakuza Zero Sales Figures ? More then 200.000 in the west ?
A pity is that the game has a much more exciting story than Sleeping Dogs and much better fightskills. And more love to details. But Yakuza is generally more unknown.
Persona 5 has 1,5 million shipped now, worldwide :)

Wish you a nice relaxed weekend guys :)

Never own a Yakuza game. Tried out the Yakuza 4 demo on the PS3 a long while back really liked it, but I never got around to getting it. I think the sales should be satisfactory since remember this game got released cause of us PlayStation fans begging for the games to get localized. XD thanks Gio. #Keepbuildingthatlist

Drawn to Death review  8/10

http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps4/drawn_to_death