By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

hey guys, how are you today ? Have fun with Persona 5 my friends = )

Here is a poll about your favorite new ps4 games (january-05 april 2017), write your top 3 or 5, if you like :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=227393

Around the Network
Knitemare said:

Ok guys, here it is =)

Where you get that Silent Hill 3 Heather figure

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Btw my thoughts on matters

Uncharted 2,4,1, Golden Abyss, 3

Yuikio is my waifu

And Mass Effect Multiplayer is still addicting. Story is good but not great.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Knitemare said:

Ok guys, here it is =)

All black consoles : (

Can I just say that the Morgana plushie is the best thing to be included in any limited edition I've ever bought?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Hellblade looks stylistically great, just want to hear impressions on the combat now.

also I have no idea what is happening with Persona 5 on Amazon UK. £55 for the regular version, but it say it's release date is May 8th. £70 for the launch edition which is a ridiculous price just for a steelbook. Guess I might have to get it elsewhere

SnakeDrake said:

Where you get that Silent Hill 3 Heather figure

Ebay!

Best item in my collection! It was cheap because it had some "flaws" in the painting... I never found them... It is perfect!

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

BraLoD said:
Lol, so much dust, maybe I can find a stardust there, tho...

Anyway, is that a Gumball figurine? XD

Hahaha yes, best show ever!

By the way, I had to buy a happy meal for the first time in my life to get it. Throwed the burguer away Xp

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

All black consoles : (

Nope