By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Will send it to you later on PSN. Maybe that will help you stop being googh and get gravity Rush 2.

Nioh > Gravity Rush

Googh > LoD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

ForHonour, who's going to be picking this up? Watched some beta gameplay video and it doesn't look to bad. I definitely considering getting it.
Also do you think Ubisoft will add more factions at a later date like Spartans, Amazonian warriors, Zulu warriors. I'd personally like to see the Britannic Celtic tribes added to it, I know this would happen but it's more of a personal taste as I studied them as part of a history project I did.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
ForHonour, who's going to be picking this up? Watched some beta gameplay video and it doesn't look to bad. I definitely considering getting it.
Also do you think Ubisoft will add more factions at a later date like Spartans, Amazonian warriors, Zulu warriors. I'd personally like to see the Britannic Celtic tribes added to it, I know this would happen but it's more of a personal taste as I studied them as part of a history project I did.

I am playing the open beta and loving it. Certainly going to get it. They said they will add new hero's in updated but I doubt that they will add factions.

I think the most likely factions to be added in the next game are either the Roman legions or Spartans considering they are the most known. Another possible faction could be the Persians warriors. And while they weren't the most lethal and most advanced warriors, I think astec warriors could add a cool addition, doubt they would ever include them though. 

I would love a "gladiator" faction, they have many cool weapons and techniques that could add amazing gameplay opportunities

StokedUp said:

If that's the case will pick it up cheap later will more content.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

looks like QD have finished their mo-capping

seems 2017 release is still possible/likely

Around the Network

Would love to get my hands on Detroit as soon as possible, so hopefully it does come out this year.

celador said:
looks like QD have finished their mo-capping

seems 2017 release is still possible/likely

Hopefully we'll get a live gameplay demo at E3 and October 2017 release date

Or spoiler for the sequel?

Anyway just passed 90 hours in tales of Berseria... The only 2017 game I played so far (except a few vr hours in RES7)

has anybody ever watched The 100? i think that show would make a pretty great game.

Who play Yakuza Zero : ) ?
In 2 weeks, Horizon Zero Dawn !!!
In April... Persona 5, right ?
We need more time for all the masterpieces ; )