By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
BraLoD said:
konnichiwa said:

~pic

Or spoiler for the sequel?

Anyway just passed 90 hours in tales of Berseria... The only 2017 game I played so far (except a few vr hours in RES7)

Lol, it would be kinda sick to see Joel and Ellie together, as a couple, even as now Ellie is an adult.
Ellie is a second chance to be a father to Joel.

If they will be a couple Joel can have a third chance of being a father. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

Who play Yakuza Zero : ) ?
In 2 weeks, Horizon Zero Dawn !!!
In April... Persona 5, right ?
We need more time for all the masterpieces ; )

Nope I want to get Yakuza and Nioh 2 week not enough Until Horizon. Plus Near Persona 5 and Mass Effect coming up. Not to mention still in Gravity Rush 2. Backlooooooog

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I just finished Y0. 102 hours 80% completion.
I might go for the Platinum while Horizon isn´t here.
I´m deciding between GR2 and Y0 to plat before Horizon.

There's a Final Fantasy sale on PSN for the 30th anniversary, it's okay I guess.

Around the Network

Games releasing this week.

PS4 — Digital

Dominate the battlefield! From the creators of the popular WWII strategy game Battle Islands comes an explosive, head-to-head combat game! Take part in major WWII battles in Battle Islands: Commanders, from the sandy dunes of North Africa to the bitter cold of the Eastern Front!

PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect in Bridge Constructor. Create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them — or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics! Your budget is the only limit.

PS4 — Digital

Flywrench is a frenetic action game from the makers of Nidhogg about piloting an aerobatic ship through the depths of space.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Enter the chaos of war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai, three of the greatest warriors of legend. In For Honor, wield your blade like never before with the innovative Art of Battle combat system that puts you in total control of your warrior.

PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

iO is a physics platformer in which you control a ball. By growing or shrinking the ball you can influence its speed and weight. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels. Toy with the laws of physics, solve the puzzles, and reach the exit as quickly as possible.

PS4 — Digital

Live the life of a Monster, from birth in the slime vats to elderhood and beyond, making decisions that affect the world of Monsters and Humans in this story-book adventure.

PS4 — Digital

Adrenaline overload, break-neck speed: welcome to MX Nitro, a world of thrill-ride motocross racing. Risk bone-breaking stunts to get the Nitro you need to win. Ride fast and high, rack-up death-defying trick combos. Grab your bike, nail its controls, you’re on a journey through tons of tracks in breath-taking locations.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Discover, transform, and test out the fastest and most iconic motorbikes in the world’s largest digital garage! More than 170 bikes, new models and categories. Collect them all! Travel around the world in an unforgettable and extraordinary sequence of events.

PS4 — Digital

Semispheres is a unique 2D puzzle game that places dual realities at the heart of its challenge. Each analogue stick controls a different avatar in dual, interconnected environments. Using portals and other abilities to avoid sentries, devise and execute your plan, reuniting the parallel worlds of Semispheres.

Sky Ride
PS4 — Digital (Out 2/15)

An action game in which a player will ride on a high speed bike and defeat a large group of approaching enemies. The player will fly over the ground, in the sky and various fields and fight utilizing 4 weapons.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Discover unrivalled freedom in the largest and most advanced World War II shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice, and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.

Starry Nights Helix
PS4 — Digital (Out 2/16)

The retro-style, side scrolling shooter with a vivid storyline depicts the stories of four fully realized protagonists.

PS4 — Digital

Toy Odyssey is a Metroidvania style action-platformer that takes you back to a world made from the nightmares of your childhood. Join Brand, an action figure come to life, in his fight against the darkness to save his owner, Felix. Nightmares are only the start of his troubles…

PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!

BraLoD said:
Well, it's a chance to get FFVI... but IV is only for PSP/V and V isn't available here, and I don't want to play VI first... I think I'll pass, again... xP

Curious, why tho?

They have nothing to do with one another and you can play them in any order.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Curious, why tho?

They have nothing to do with one another and you can play them in any order.

OCD

Ah I see.

Gran Turismo Sport with VR trailer. Can't embed since I'm on mobile.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02/15/sony-shows-gran-turismo-sport-running-playstation-vr-new-trailer/

The video is half Farpoint, half GT Sport.

I just have to ask, why are PS4 Pro stands so expensive?

The only one I can find is at Gamestop's website for $25 + shipping, it's just a piece of plastic. :T

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."