By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why are people calling for Trump to exit the race when Hilary has done just as appalling stuff?

They are both pretty bad candidates. Hilary even got exposed for something recently but ones talking about it because of the trump audio/video. I'd prefer either of their VPs than the main candidates.

Around the Network

Answer to the OP is easy really. Just the mainstream continuing thie agenda is all

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

jason1637 said:
They are both pretty bad candidates. Hilary even got exposed for something recently but ones talking about it because of the trump audio/video. I'd prefer either of their VPs than the main candidates.

This is an interesting perspective. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Trump will have a very hard time turning public opinion around. I think he will lose and he will lose bigly. Practically the whole GOP Heads turned against him. He is doing bad with latinos, blacks and women. I just can not see him winning. But Hillary is no price either. It would be hilarious if one of the states would go to a third party.

Utah could go to Romney, if everybody writes him in, they hate Trump.

Well, however it will turn out the results will be interesting I think. This election cycle is a total mess. And the GOP is imploding.

Slarvax said:
People are very divisive. You cant support Hillary without hating Trump...

People also can't support Trump without being racist apparently as well, according to some people.

Around the Network

Bill Clinton isn't running for president in the 2016 election. That's basically where that false equivalency (something Trump backers have a bad habit of falling into), and if he was and his sexual escapades were known of before hand it probably would cost a chance at the presidency.

Only in this case the shoe is on Trump's foot and he is busted on tape. It's not just an "outrageous" thing he says either, he's basically admitting to having sexual assaulted women in the past on tape. 

An "outrageous" thing to say would be to talk about a woman's figure or call her a hot piece of ass or whatever else he's done, but this was getting into some real Bill Cosby territory. 

Their both idiots but all I can say is, you guys need to stop obsessing over the Middle East...but anyhow good luck with the next one.

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

FloatingWaffles said:
Slarvax said:
People are very divisive. You cant support Hillary without hating Trump...

People also can't support Trump without being racist apparently as well, according to some people.

All Clinton supporters are SJW feminists, I have heard.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I mean, I don't think either are qualified to be president.

Danman27 said:
I mean, I don't think either are qualified to be president.

The problem is to find out who is less qualified. And then chose the most qualified of the unqualified candidates. Because those are Americas only options. Maybe the USA should think about implementing a new voting system so other parties also have a chance.