By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shu Yoshida needs to go.

Does Shu need to go?

Yes 13 14.61%

No 66 74.16%

See Results 10 11.24%

Total:89

Outside of delays, which should be addressed by Sony by not making early announcements of games and the announcements of release dates, I think most of those things are reasonable or internal studio related.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Deja vu? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220949&page=1

Deja vu indeed.

We just heard something like this a few days ago..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Acevil said:
Outside of delays, which should be addressed by Sony by not making early announcements of games and the announcements of release dates, I think most of those things are reasonable or internal studio related.

Yes.

I don't see how one man is responsible for so many occurences, even given his position.

Evolution "leaving"?

How does a first party owned studio "leave"?

When you need to say things like that it just kinda suggests you're pushing some sort of agenda.

Anyways, if game delays are the biggest issue we get with Shu, then I think that's an issue I would welcome everyday of the week. I rather have s better game than a rushed game and Shu gets that, he's just not another suit that's more interested in the financial report. I think we need more people like that to be honest.