By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Red Letter Media/Plinkett's Star Wars TFA review is LIVE!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=97NLSbwAXrM

The wait is over. Sit back and enjoy.

Their review of the prequels were the best things ever. I actually got some enjoyment from Episodes I-III but I still had a good laugh at their expense. I didn't really love Episode VII as much as everyone else so I was really looking forward to this.

Around the Network

Thanks for the link. I watched the whole thing.

Bit more of an overview of Star Wars than focusing on Episode VII.

I think once IX comes out a recap review of the whole new trilogy be interesting.

Sweet! I've been waiting for this for a while now.

Finished watching it some minutes ago! :D

I love the prequel trilogy but that doesn't mean I can't laugh and understand criticism, specially if it's done RedLetterMedia style.

I am glad they slaughtered A New Hope Awakens, but I was sort of disappointed that he didn't mention the plothole, wait, plothole? More like "plotcrater" of Kylo feeling Han's presence when he's in the Starkiller Base but that Kylo couldn't feel him when he was just 10 feet away.

That ending was so shitty though XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

This made my day, I need to go watch this immediatly. 

OH MY GAAAAAWD!!!!

I've been a fan of RLM for awhile now, pretty much since the Phantom Menace review went up some years ago, and I love how in depth they go in their reviews and all the behind the scenes / archive footage they use, especially the stuff with George Lucas and his endless quotes. I think they went a little to easy on TFA itself, but they were right to target the big picture in that Star Wars is now more than ever just a soulless money printing factory for Disney execs, even moreso than it was when Lucas had total control when making the Prequels.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

tagging this, if this is the guy who done the nuts prequel reviews that I think it is, I can't wait.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It was good. But the criticism of TFA awakens happens close to an hour in x.x the first half of the review is more or less a summary of his first 3 SW reviews which kinda bored me. Personally I've always hated recaps... but I kept watching just in case new info showed up. But I did love it once he actually got passed the recap

What waste of time. Where's the review?