By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i was right like always am, would sale well for 2 years and it is.

Lets see it sale when the best 360 is $200 and a PS3 is $300, which should be 09 the date i see the wii dropping like a rock.

Around the Network

i was horribly wrong, now i want one too! for the wrong reasons though.

I wasn't wrong. I never doubted. I wanted it for months in advance and I knew it would be a success.

It will be a smash success into mid 2010, where its sales will taper off. 100,000 a week until 2011 when Ninty releases its next console where it will sell 50K a week until 2014 where it officially dies.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I was wrong.

To clarify, I knew at E32006 that Wii was going to be #1, I was wrong in that I thought it would stop being sold out by March 2007. Well March 2008 is over and it is still sold out.

My I was wrong thread is more popular than this one.

Around the Network

I thought the ps3 was going to win this gen.

Also it will end its life with 140 Million in sales.

And it will end '08 with 50 Million.

Doubt me. Mock me. Quote me. You were wrong once and you will be wrong again.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Also it will end its life with 140 Million in sales.  Duh

And it will end '08 with 50 Million.  Duh

Doubt me. Mock me. Quote me. You were wrong once and you will be wrong again.

Why would anyone mock?

I was wrong as well. To be honest I never really put much thought into it nor did I ever really follow the sales of games/systems until recently. But it was difficult not to notice or read/hear about the PS domination for the past 2 gens so I went under the assumption that it'd be the same. Because to me, nothing radically changed. Motion controls interested me, but I hardly thought it'd get my parents interested in gaming... and my aunt, and my nan, and my co-workers. I grossly underestimated the drawing power of the Wii. Good job, Nintendo!

I was right, 50+% Wii owners are middle age and above.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453