By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Gears has been doing well. Its been the #1 gam eon the xbox marketplace and now @2 after BF1 release. Since most stores besides GameStop comes with a digital code for the game its pretty safe to say Amazons tracking for the bundles are a bit off.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Gears has been doing well. Its been the #1 gam eon the xbox marketplace and now @2 after BF1 release. Since most stores besides GameStop comes with a digital code for the game its pretty safe to say Amazons tracking for the bundles are a bit off.

Maybe it's because I'm tired but what? 

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Pro (same)*
#49 PSVR Headset (down 3)
#53 N3DSXL Lime (same)
#60 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 3)
#62 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 4)
#70 PS4 UC4 Bundle (same)
#84 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 11)
#88 N3DSXL Galaxy (same)
#92 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 5)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#05 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#06 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#19 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (same)
#51 Vita World Of Final Fantasy (down 3)

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

There has definitely been room between the PS4s and the Pro for a hidden Gears bundle. But then again, we could just as easily assume the Gears bundle was only ever mid way between the four PS4 bundles or even much lower in the charts. Amazon, get your act together!

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:
jason1637 said:

Maybe it's because I'm tired but what? 

It came out wrong because i was typing on my phone while ads kept blocking the typing area. What i meqnt to say was that on the Xbox marketplace Gears 4 has been the best selling game since launch until BF1 came out. Since all retail store but gamestop have a digital code its safe to assume the bundle is selling well.

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Pro (same)*
#55 PSVR Headset (down 6)
#56 N3DSXL Lime (down 3)
#61 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 1)
#64 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 4)
#75 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 5)
#82 N3DSXL Galaxy (up 6)
#86 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 2)
#96 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (re-entry)

#05 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)

XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

HARDWARE
#23 PS4 Pro (down 2)*
#56 PSVR Headset (down 1)
#62 N3DSXL Lime (down 6)
#63 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#66 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 2)
#74 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 1)
#80 N3DSXL Galaxy (up 2)
#89 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 3)
#94 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (up 2)

#04 3DS Pokemon Moon (up 1)

XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

What the holy $@&! ? I thought the U.S. Got great deals :p

Xbox One S (500GB) with FIFA 17 + Gears of War 4 + Grand Theft Auto V + Forza Horizon 3 + Overwatch (Origins Edition) + Mafia III + Halo 5: Guardians is £337.49 at Tesco.

eidt: saw it on ign deals if anyone was interested. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Lrdfancypants said:

Xbox One S (500GB) with FIFA 17 + Gears of War 4 + Grand Theft Auto V + Forza Horizon 3 + Overwatch (Origins Edition) + Mafia III + Halo 5: Guardians is £337.49 at Tesco.

That, without doubt, represents a fearful company. It would be bad enough if it was an OG XB1 bundle but this is their latest, and supposedly greatest XB1s. If that's what it takes for MS to stand a chance of 'winning' a month then it's game over for them as far as this gen goes. It's a completely unsustainable strategy and can only lead to a crash in the near future. As I said before though, let's hope it doesn't drag Sony or Nintendo down with it. MS are currently singlehandedly devalueing the console market.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Lrdfancypants said:

That, without doubt, represents a fearful company. It would be bad enough if it was an OG XB1 bundle but this is their latest, and supposedly greatest XB1s. If that's what it takes for MS to stand a chance of 'winning' a month then it's game over for them as far as this gen goes. It's a completely unsustainable strategy and can only lead to a crash in the near future. As I said before though, let's hope it doesn't drag Sony or Nintendo down with it. MS are currently singlehandedly devalueing the console market.

chuckles*. Oh boy. lol needed this laugh this morning.  just so know, all this benefit the consumer. not really sure on how and why would that deal be such a "terrible" thing for the console market... thanks though.. keep drinking that cool aid.

Praise the One.

Some of these comments are golden, when MS does a deal it means their desperate, if Sony does it its "for the gamers". Typical VGC