By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Weird Gears of War 4 standard edition sold out, but never hit #1. Amazon must have not had high stock.

Around the Network

Ps4 Pro has been the best selling Ps4 System across Amazon but here in my country Ps4 Slim with Fifa is destroying anything.

11 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#35 PS4 Pro (down 1)*
#45 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 4)
#65 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 2)
#69 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 5)
#75 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (up 2)
#83 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 4)
#100 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (down 9)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (up 1)
#09 3DS Pokemon Sun (down 1)
#14 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (down 2)
#44 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (same)
#56 PSVR Rush Of Blood (up 2)
#80 PSVR Eve Valkrie (up 7)
#93 PSVR Driveclub (up 4)

PS4: 4 SKUs, 4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 25 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Ps4 dominating that chart now!

globalisateur said:
Kerotan said:
Wow top 4 All the ps4. Just wow!!

Gears releasing in a few hours and never hit that #1 spot. Currently at #2. I'm surprised.

Tomb raider at #4. Not setting the chart alight but higher than I expected.

Yes but it's a slow month so it's not a big difference in actual sales. And XB1 has still quite some advantage for the whole month. 36 vs 49

I don't know. I think a #49+#53+#66 might be beating a #36+#72. It's at least darn close to it. If the hourlies stay the way they are, I can see the PS4 easily taking this month.

Around the Network

I see some people are now ignoring the hourly trends. Good luck with that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Shadow1980 said:
No standard XBO S bundles are rising up to take the Halo bundle's place as the one to carry most of the system's sales. The Gears bundle was too expensive, and was a limited edition thing that got a pre-release boost for Gears 4's release tonight but is predictably declining. I'm starting to wonder if potential XBO buyers are either waiting for the Halo bundle to go back in stock, or are simply going to other retailers to buy it (Best Buy and Gamestop still have it in stock), or are waiting for the Battlefield 1 bundles later this month.

They could have been on the edge of geting an x1 and that could have been the only reason to get an x1, now they might want a ps4.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

GribbleGrunger said:

I see some people are now ignoring the hourly trends. Good luck with that.

You mean me? Don't worry Gribble, I am not ignoring it. I just like to put things in perpective but I do expect PS4 to win october in the end...

And I like to tease you...

globalisateur said:

You mean me? Don't worry Gribble, I am not ignoring it. I just like to put things in perpective but I do expect PS4 to win october in the end...

And I like to tease you...

Not you, the person you responded to. The trend (right now) is showing an easy PS4 win and so instead of acknowledging it some people find a way around it. I've always found it odd thinking because the result will prove them wrong every time, which is why they have to disappear for a very long time and not bother posting in the Amazon thread. BUT they return again later and do it again! Extraordinary behaviour if you ask me.

The PS5 Exists. 

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#35 PS4 Pro (same)*
#46 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#68 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 3)
#69 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#77 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (down 2)
#81 N3DSXL Galaxy (up 2)
#99 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (up 1

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (up 1)
#08 3DS Pokemon Sun (up 1)
#14 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (same)
#42 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (up 2)
#57 PSVR Rush Of Blood (down 1)
#80 PSVR Eve Valkrie (same)
#94 PSVR Driveclub (down 1)

PS4: 4 SKUs, 4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 25 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists.