By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Looking forward to seeing what slim bundle is announced. If it's cod4 / IW it will do so well!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Looking forward to seeing what slim bundle is announced. If it's cod4 / IW it will do so well!

When does COD4 and Watch Dogs 2 release?

The PS5 Exists. 

Fool's Edition until the end of time.

GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

When does COD4 and Watch Dogs 2 release?

Watchdogs November.  Cod4 released already.  Multiplayer available November 4th along with infinite warfare. 

CGI-Quality said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Halo, Madden and 2 TB bundles are not available through Amazon. The only bundles available are the overpriced Gears bundle and Minecraft bundle.
Minecraft bundle not appearing in the top 100 is a concern, but the drop for the rest of the bundles is explained.

You get a $100 version of the game, LE console DLC, the stand, and a $349 Custom/2TB console. It's not overpriced.

I'mean sorry. What I meant is that it is $150 more expensive than the cheapest options. It is as you said previously, prime bundle. It won't achieve big numbers. 

Yes, overpriced is not the correct word to use, but you have to excuse my limited English.  

Around the Network
Lrdfancypants said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Halo, Madden and 2 TB bundles are not available through Amazon. The only bundles available are the overpriced Gears bundle and Minecraft bundle.
Minecraft bundle not appearing in the top 100 is a concern, but the drop for the rest of the bundles is explained.

Did anyone really expect a minecraft bundle to dominate sales charts?   It's one of the strangest bundles I've seen in awhile. 

I don'the expect it to be a big seller on Amazon. But it should be pushed by the fact it is ,almost, the only available bundle on Amazon.

Maybe it is aimed for parents who goes to Toys R Us, Wallmart, Target or any other stores to buy a console for their children.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
CGI-Quality said:

You get a $100 version of the game, LE console DLC, the stand, and a $349 Custom/2TB console. It's not overpriced.

I'mean sorry. What I meant is that it is $150 more expensive than the cheapest options. It is as you said previously, prime bundle. It won't achieve big numbers. 

Yes, overpriced is not the correct word to use, but you have to excuse my limited English.  

It costs a fair bit more than the cheaper options but it's actually great value for Gears fans which it is aimed at you get:

- $399 console + Vertical stand with an amazing look :D

- $100 Ultimate Edition game

- A custom controller thats worth $25more than the standard Black/White variants

-  Around $50 total (I think) including the $20 Airdrop pack + Exclusive skins and even more card packs

If you were to get everything seperate your looking at around $575 value for $449.

They should of made the standard Gears 4 bundle a 500GB $299 bundle rather than it's current $349 1TB bundle same goes for the madden bundlle, $50 less would surely make more people click buy whilst offering the bigger 2TB for those after more of a premium package, imo 1TB middle of the road bundles just don't have a place at the moment.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#33 PS4 Pro (same)*
#47 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#59 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 2)
#74 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (down 7)
#79 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 2)
#81 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 4)
#99 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (re-entry)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#02 XB1 Gears 4 (up 1)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#08 PS4 Rise Of The Tombraider (same)
#11 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (same)
#12 WiiU Paper Mario Colour Splash (same)
#20 PS4 Dragon's Quest Builders (up 4)
#49 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (up 12)
#50 PSVR Batman (up 3)
#64 PSVR Rush Of Blood (up 6)
#77 Vita Valkrie Drive (up 1)
#98 PSVR Eve Valkrie (re-entry)

PS4: 4 SKUs, 4 in the top 100 /2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 25 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

By the way, I saw FITgamer at N4G comments today.

Is that  you ?

Yes i'm there, but not sure what you quoted.

OK. Thanks.

UC4 Slim bundle making it's way back up #66