By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#32 PS4 Pro (up 1)*
#44 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 5)
#49 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 6)
#70 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (down 6)
#79 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 7)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#03 XB1 Gears 4 (same)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#09 PS4 Rise Of The Tombraider (up 1)
#11 WiiU Paper Mario Colour Splash (same)
#13 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (down 1)
#26 PS4 Dragon's Quest Builders (down 2)
#61 PSVR Batman (down 1)
#68 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (down 10)
#76 PSVR Rush Of Blood (down 1)
#93 Vita Valkrie Drive (down 6)

PS4: 4 SKUs, 3 in the top 100 /3 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 25 SKUs, 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#32 PS4 Pro (up 1)*
#44 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 5)
#49 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 6)
#70 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (down 6)
#79 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 7)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#03 XB1 Gears 4 (same)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#09 PS4 Rise Of The Tombraider (up 1)
#11 WiiU Paper Mario Colour Splash (same)
#13 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (down 1)
#26 PS4 Dragon's Quest Builders (down 2)
#61 PSVR Batman (down 1)
#68 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (down 10)
#76 PSVR Rush Of Blood (down 1)
#93 Vita Valkrie Drive (down 6)

PS4: 4 SKUs, 3 in the top 100 /3 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 25 SKUs, 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

Why is the X1 dropping so hard?

Robbie2010 said:

My guess would be three things: the biggest majority of people buying the Gears Bundle was existing XB1 owners, PSVR is helping to push PS4 sales a little and PS4 Pro is more compelling than a console with only a third of its power.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Robbie2010 said:

My guess would be three things: the biggest majority of people buying the Gears Bundle was existing XB1 owners, PSVR is helping to push PS4 sales a little and PS4 Pro is more compelling than a console with only a third of its power.

That may explain the gears bundle what about ther rest?  How is the X1 being beat by the standalone old PS4?

Robbie2010 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

That may explain the gears bundle what about ther rest?  How is the X1 being beat by the standalone old PS4?

Cause it is used and only being resold by third party sellers. It shouldn't be counted in lists as the initial sale was made long ago by the original owner. It may be used, but it's still a ps4, which is all that matters this gen. 

Thats bad for microsoft as the S is a really great console. But for almost $500, vs a used ps4 for half the price, it's easy to see. 

Around the Network

I don't understand ^^^^^ What console do you think is being sold as used?

Soo,sony is not making any ps4s anymore?
That's weird

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

B-Real206 said:
I don't understand ^^^^^ What console do you think is being sold as used?

The original PS4 is used or sold as new. Only official newer bundles such as uncharted 4, call of duty, ps4pro, uncharted 4 slim bundles are new. You can't buy a ps4 new that doesn't have a game included anymore. Ever since 2014, starting with the last of us bundle, there has been a game bundle of some sort. 

The standalone ps4 as he calls it, is what's selling better on Amazon, which is only sold by resellers. And it is currently at #49 at the time of this posting. 

Robbie2010 said:

I think it is the drawback of microsoft strategy, Poeple are just waiting for October crasy deals lol

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Robbie2010 said:

Cause it is used and only being resold by third party sellers. It shouldn't be counted in lists as the initial sale was made long ago by the original owner. It may be used, but it's still a ps4, which is all that matters this gen. 

Thats bad for microsoft as the S is a really great console. But for almost $500, vs a used ps4 for half the price, it's easy to see. 

Used items are not counted in the ranking unless it is a new thing.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart