By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the cheapest game (physical media) you ever bought?

Saving money

Is cool 33 91.67%

I hate it. 3 8.33%

Total:36

15 euro for Fallout New Vegas complete edition

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

$0.50 for DK64

Michael Jackson Moonwalker on the Megadrive for 50p many many years ago.

Panzer Dragoon Saga for £2 at some market back in the 90s, fella must be kicking himself now.

Walking dead survival instinct for the Wii U. Cost me 5 SEK (~$0.6). At the cashier beside the cashier he had 1 copy of this game for a fiver. Too cheap not to buy it, still havnt played it though hehe.

Another cheap game was Sunset Overdrive. It cost 29 sek shipped which is about $3.6 from the same store as Walking Dead (but online) Bought 8 copies, gave away 3, kept 1 and traded in 4 at Gamestop for ~$80 store credit.

Sunset Overdrive has to be a massive econimic fiasco, it might have sold more than a million copies but it was pretty much on sale from the very moment it was released. Me and a few friends probably bought 50 or so copies combined and pretty surely, many others did the same.

Around the Network

I bought NBA Live 07 for 87 cents a few years back for PS3 xD

Recent time was reissued physical copy of two old PC games. 3$ for Commanche 3 Gold and Delta Force 1.

I bought Hyrule Warriors, NBA2K13, and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing from a pawn shop for $30. That totals to $10 per game. He didn't even tax me.

*Edit All from Wii U

I purchased a lot of 3 NES games for $1 at a garage sale when I was a kid. I have no idea what game they were though.

Morrowind on Xbox for $4
Just Dance 4 for $2
Street Fighter II (complete) for $2

EB and Future Shop for the first two, Street Fighter II was in a bargain bin a while back at a convention.