By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One is dead outside of US, what can Microsoft do?

drkohler said:
sethnintendo said:

Make a FIFA bundle and have it price 100 dollars less than PS4 for Europe.

Lol. XBox S Fifa 17 bundle is $249 over here. The plain PS4 S is $325. Fifa 17 is $75.

In effect, your wish actually exists and is $150 less than PS4....

Well then I guess not much else they can do unless they want to give it away.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
I think they're on the path right now. The fact that their consoles are one upping Sony is probably the first step.

Which consoles are one upping Sony?

MS should just continue maintaining 3rd party support and making 1st party games. Hold off the Scorpio and wait for next gen to release a brand new system.

Considering the OP and others, it seems that Latin America doesn't exist.

Nothing. Just double down on America. Change the slogan to "America's console" and get Donald Trump to endorse it.

Around the Network

They're doing fine. They are already implementing the friendliest multi platform plan in history. Play Anywhere is great for gamers invested in the Xbox ecosystem. Even if Xbox One performance isn't enough, they have Scorpio on the way or if gamers want even more, they can play their games on PC.

Xbox 360 BC gets better all the time, and they include features on the S model that you would have to spend another $100 for a PS4 Pro to match. Even then the S includes a UHD Bluray player you can't get on PlayStation. Not to mention mods work on Xbox and it doesn't work on PlayStation.

MS is doing everything right since the disastrous Mattrick launch of doom. I actually think that Xbox is already saved. It just won't ever have an impact in Japan.

Dead in Japan, a market not worth investing in.

They are addressing Europe with Scorpio. UK and US remain healthy markets.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

pray4mojo said:
I think they're on the path right now. The fact that their consoles are one upping Sony is probably the first step.

To be fair Xbox one S only has UHD bluray over PS4. For many people that doesn't mean anything. However PS4 still has a ton of one ups over the xbox one that people seem to forget(?)

What do you base "dead everywhere except US" on?

Microsoft can release THE MOST POWERFUL GAMING CONSOLE on the planet. Scorpio. "It will Sting you!"

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969