By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could this be the NX?

Where is the new way to play here? That's just a portable WiiU...

Around the Network

I say fake. As many have said it looks cheaply made which would go against Nintendo's philosophies, and the actual handheld screen isn't showing anything, which may be by design, but if it were to be on I may be more inclined to believe it.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

That look strange AND Photoshopped.

It might actually be true!

Everytime we get a new NX console pic rumor it looks worse. lol

The "U" shape, could be a handle for your tablet.
You get a caseing, slide it over the bottom half of it (so just the handle is free), and it can be carried around and look like a brief case.

Imagine seeing kids carrying their tablets around like little workmen's briefcases.
Parents are suckers for that sorta thing, and will love it. Get their kids one.

Around the Network

Obviously legit.

No, this is not a "leak", its already been debunked on gaf

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

archer9234 said:

I'm saying fake. But if it's real. Hello Gamegear problem. Were are the controls for the handheld unit? Uness that whole block with the screen, is the handheld unit. I don't see how anything there fits together. No groves on the base unit or screen. For those lip pieces to lock in etc.

That U shape controller, has a split in the middle of the "U".

You pull on the U shape, and it elongates it.

Then you take the "tablet screen" part, and put it between the U shaped controller, and snap it back closed again.

Its now a tablet with screen in the center, of that U shaped controller.

So you have a portable gameing device with physical buttons.

Literally nothing about that picture looks real.

It looks laughably fake.

The tablet height looks too small to fit flushed with the detachable controllers....

...but I also see no slot on the side of that tablet so unless it's suppose to connect in a vertical position but then that means that Nintendo will really be trying to adapt to mobile gaming if the portable way to play is on a vertical screen! (also making it visually easier to play Pokemon Go/Mario Run on it)

Not feeling this if real. Let's hope it's fake.