By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just ordered a Sega Nomad, so hyped! Arrived! Now with pictures...

disolitude said:
KLXVER said:

Nope.

32X on sega nomad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMuJZ4rb0I

Well thats a modified Nomad. Theres no official adapter for playing 32X games on it.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Fei-Hung said:

Owning a Mega Drive with a Mega CD was the shit back in the days. It was like having a transformer toy which is a console. The fact it played CD's and had games like Night Trap and Groundzero Texas made you the envy of all geeks. 

I hear that the audio in Final Fight for Sega CD was pretty awesome. Otherwise I would have loved the chance to play the Lunar games on the Sega CD. I ended up picking up the final versions on PS1.

I didn't own Final Fight CD but I borrowed it from a friend. The game was awesome and you are right, the sound was awesome. At the time, you couldn't compare sound on a cartridge to sound on a CD. 

Awesome purchase of on of the all-time great systems :). I was always also a fan of the add-ons, except I hated all the extra wires and power adaptors :).

Cool. I'm thinking about getting a Game Gear soon.

Ljink96 said:

Be careful. Getting one that doesnt have a faded screen or bad sound is difficult.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Ljink96 said:

Be careful. Getting one that doesnt have a faded screen or bad sound is difficult.

Yeah I've heard from various youtubers. I think there are some people who still do screen replacements but I'll try to find one that is in good condition overall.