By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chinese Foxconn sketch artists returns with the NX

FunFan said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Please let this be the name of it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#NINTENDOTRIFORCE

Seems like the rumor has been prven false already. So no triforce for us. But, if it makes you feel better Nintend already made a piece of hardware called the triforce. It was an arcade board.

That DOES make me feel better! Thanks =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Well Mat from Gaf posted this,

"Guys...really?

I know everyone is eager for the reveal, but you don't have to believe everything that comes along."

He's a dev, doesn't post that much, but he gave one or two barely hints about NX in it's early day(The 'it's larger than people expect, smaller than what some would hope' for NXs screen).

So yeah, fake. I still like the idea though.

And... no one was expecting this! XD

It will FLOOOOOP, just like the Wii U did, you'll see.

Xxain said:
shikamaru317 said:

This is probably the most believable NX leak yet, seeing as he accurately leaked the PS4 Pro design. So, 3 pieces, tv dock, performance module (SCD), and the handheld unit. Sounds interesting. I don't like hearing that specs are below PS4 even with the performance module though, 3rd party support might be pretty weak. I do like that the final handheld as a low TDP SoC as opposed to the opriginal high TDP Tegra X1 from the Eurogamer leak, battery life should be decent now. I don't like how awkawrd the controls look with the buttons being directly below the right analog stick. 

Oh stop.

Japanese 3rd Party developers are going to love this and thats all Nintendo needs. This concept ensures Monster Hunter is staying on Nintendo consoles.  

Exactly. It's no longer about directly competing with Sony and Microsoft because in japan, the home of Nintendo, consoles are dead. To be able to take games near PS4 quality on the go or romething to that effect coupled with Nintendo's 1st party content and a slew of Japanese devs, NX could rule Japan. Maybe no the US so much but that's if this is true.

Around the Network

My question is, how legit is the source?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

TheSpindler said:
Well Mat from Gaf posted this,

"Guys...really?

I know everyone is eager for the reveal, but you don't have to believe everything that comes along."

He's a dev, doesn't post that much, but he gave one or two barely hints about NX in it's early day(The 'it's larger than people expect, smaller than what some would hope' for NXs screen).

So yeah, fake. I still like the idea though.

yup fake as fake can beeee

Nintendo needs to reveal it all ready so the fakes will stop 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Another fake rumor????

How dare Nintendo allow this to happen to us? Don´t you love us Nintendo? What is wrong with you Nintendo???
You always do this with the people that love you Nintendo, this is why you are going to spend the rest of you life alone Nintendo!
I hate you Nintendo!
I trully do!
Go away...
I am not crying Nintendo!
Stop it...
Leave me alone...
Wait!
Don´t go!
I love you Nintendo!
I LOVE YOUUUU!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
OMG! My prayers go to Nintendo's marketing department. They have their work load thrown on them explaining this thing to casual gamers. Also, yeeehaaa. Day one purchase for me. The crazyer (is that a word?) Nintendo makes something the more I want in.

I'd rather they not target casuals. If casuals want Nintendo, they'll find it on their smartphones.

KLAMarine said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:
OMG! My prayers go to Nintendo's marketing department. They have their work load thrown on them explaining this thing to casual gamers. Also, yeeehaaa. Day one purchase for me. The crazyer (is that a word?) Nintendo makes something the more I want in.

I'd rather they not target casuals. If casuals want Nintendo, they'll find it on their smartphones.

Yes, Nintendo will make millions with their smartphone games but they want to bring the casuals back to Nintendo hardware. I think the NX is Nintendo's last ditch effort to bring the smart device zombies back to the real gaming world.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969