By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo call center knows nothing about the Wii U!

spurgeonryan said:

Wii U

Who?

Around the Network

Never heard of the game limit on account before.  I've ran into problem of too many DSiWare games and having to uninstall and redownload due to limited DSiWare space on 3DS.

So you have to delete the game from your account such as you can't redownload the game again?

Don't take it too seriously. These people don't actually work for Nintendo because the call centers are outsourced. And in that industry they give you like a week of training so you can't learn everything right away. You sometimes need to be lucky to get someone who has been working in that call center for years.

Is either a hit or miss with customer services, usually have to wait a while and get nothing out of it

but there are times where they are helpful. Hit or miss in my opinion

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

They are not the only ones...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Why don't you just delete all the really crappy games you downloaded and never play. Most of those games are probably free or .99 games that most self respecting gamers wouldn't put on their phone let alone their game system.

Wow, 300 games.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

RobDX said:
Don't take it too seriously. These people don't actually work for Nintendo because the call centers are outsourced. And in that industry they give you like a week of training so you can't learn everything right away. You sometimes need to be lucky to get someone who has been working in that call center for years.

And that week of training is mostly dealing with company PR, not trouble-shooting.  Generally speaking, call center reps are only taught how to look stuff up in a knowledge base.

292 is such a specific number lol.

the solution to bad customer service is very simple. Stop outsourcing tech support lines. this is done simply to save money, but it is unacceptable. if somebody doesnt speak English, they cant really help me. if somebody has never owned the product i have issues with, they cant really help me. not even all companies do it anymore, and those who still do outsource their customer support lines are hurting themselves.