By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft have "other surprises" for NX beyond Just Dance

Give and take, Ubisoft. If they are good games and not late ports, you will get support, otherwise you'll end up like the WiiU. But if the rumours are true, at least the BG&E2 and remaster will be popular enough for them.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Miyamotoo said:

Its all about how much platform is successful, Ubisoft game Wii U great support in first year, but after they saw Wii U is already dead they start pulling out support. Saying that I'm sure that NX will much more successful than Wii U (to be fair that isn't hard to achieve at all :D).

Why do you say that, because I made mistakes in writing?

AC4 NX port incoming!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Miyamotoo said:
malistix1985 said:
Lets hope their games sell better then the Assassins Creed games did on the Wii U and lets hope Ubi's support is on time and not like watch dogs on Wii U :P

Its all about sales in the end but Ubi has been one of the "better" 3th parry supporters of Nintendo devices for some time. Even tough they don't release much these days on the Wii U they stuck with it longer then most.

Its exciting to see the NX, If the games run better on my television on the NX then on my PS4 and I buy a NX I would get the NX version.

Its all about how much platform is successful, Ubisoft game Wii U great support in first year, but after they saw Wii U is already dead they start pulling out support. Saying that I'm sure that NX will much more successful than Wii U (to be fair that isn't hard to achieve at all :D).

3th party games are different, its not just about how well your game sells, many people have two consoles and then it becomes, which console runs the game better? or which console do my friends play on? so Nintendo really does need to shape up their online functionallity and give a good reason why you should desire the NX version over the PS4 or Xbox version. That will make games much more successfull.

I guess thats one of the reasons Ubi did support the Wii U for a bit longer, since their games played well on it and didn't really rely on online too much, like a Fifa or a Call of Duty

Id would be great to see games like Overwatch, Battlefield 1 and so forth on the console too :)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I think third party developers need to appreach Nintendo differently to Sony and MS. I still dont think that those big third party games will sell well on the NX. Especially with Scorpio and Pro coming.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Miyamotoo said:

3th party games are different, its not just about how well your game sells, many people have two consoles and then it becomes, which console runs the game better? or which console do my friends play on? so Nintendo really does need to shape up their online functionallity and give a good reason why you should desire the NX version over the PS4 or Xbox version. That will make games much more successfull.

I guess thats one of the reasons Ubi did support the Wii U for a bit longer, since their games played well on it and didn't really rely on online too much, like a Fifa or a Call of Duty

Id would be great to see games like Overwatch, Battlefield 1 and so forth on the console too :)

That isn't option and point for NX or Nintendo platforms, hardly anybody will buy any NX 3rd party game instead same that game on PS4 or XB1, point is to offer potential consumer games that are not just Nintendo games on Nintendo platform. You have huge number of potential buyers of Nintendo console who don't want to play only Nintendo games on it, they want Zelda, Mario and Pokemon, but they also want like you said to have option to play Fifa and CoD.

In scenario when consumers already have PS4/XB1 and want to buy NX, they will do that because Nintendo games and exclusives not because 3rd party games they already have available.

Ubi was a bit longer on Wii U because Wii made them tons of money and they thought eventually Wii U will start to sell, but moment they realised Wii U is completely dead they pull out support. Now they think NX will much more like Wii not like Wii U.

lets hope theyre actually good games

want some pot? i made a coffee.

just dance and rabbids

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Just Dance 2018 baby!!

A surprise? What would that be? Fighter Within NX?

Hunting Season is done...