By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft have "other surprises" for NX beyond Just Dance

KLXVER said:
I just hope Ubisoft have success with new IPs. ZombiU was awesome. The NX doesn't really need AC, FarCry, Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs etc...

No, it wasn't. It was a decent idea badly executed. The game got much more praise than it deserved for it being a launch exclusive. Had it been a regular multiplatform game no one would remember it by now.

Around the Network

Another Rayman I hope, Played Legends on Vita and PS4... and origins on PS3 and Vita... so good.

freebs2 said:
KLXVER said:
I just hope Ubisoft have success with new IPs. ZombiU was awesome. The NX doesn't really need AC, FarCry, Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs etc...

No, it wasn't. It was a decent idea badly executed. The game got much more praise than it deserved for it being a launch exclusive. Had it been a regular multiplatform game no one would remember it by now.

I may be in the minority but I did quite enjoy it. Not the best game I've ever played by any means but I had an awesome time playing. And it managed to scare the living shit out of me more than once!