By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First look at NX? (Mock-up)

The buttons are directly under the analog stick. Has you ever seen this design ever, even in cheap knock off controllers?

Yeah, there's a reason for that.

Around the Network

Actualy that dont looks bad.

Ljink96 said:
lol, no d-pad. lmfao. This is faker than Dolly's boobs.

They split the d-pad like Sony does.

Why? so both can detach, and you can use the Analong stick as movement, and the split-d-pad as buttons.

Basically the gamepad comes with 2 controllers, so you can play local multiplayer in (some) games.

In games where you need both Analong sticks, theres probably a combinding brick as well (so both end up as 1 controller).

This NX is gonna be a transformer :p

JRPGfan said:
Ljink96 said:
lol, no d-pad. lmfao. This is faker than Dolly's boobs.

Why? so both can detach, and you can use the Analong stick as movement, and the split-d-pad as buttons.

Basically the gamepad comes with 2 controllers, so you can play local multiplayer in (some) games.

In games where you need both Analong sticks, theres probably a combinding brick as well (so both end up as 1 controller).

It seems rather inconvenient to carry around though, and easy for kids to essentially lose pieces.

bigtakilla said:
JRPGfan said:

It seems rather inconvenient to carry around though, and easy for kids to essentially lose pieces.

Im sure Nintendo will gladly sell you a new missing piece.... for the low low price of just 19$ or so.

Its gonna happend, its bound to.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
I hope it's fake. It looks kind of akward. No D-Pad, no indication of touch capabilities... and now that I think of it, the detachable controlls might be clunky to play whn connected to the TV.

Yeah, that's the one thing I don't like. If it's going to detach and then be put together to create a normal controller, those two sides need to be way larger otherwise it's going to be like holding a mini disc or square in your hand.

I don't care so much how it looks but I'm worried about the controls. How will those feel?

But it supports a regular controller too of course. Is there a Xbox/PS4-like controller to the Wii U?

I love the PS3 Dualshock controller, but I love the Xbox One controller even more (to mee it feels smaller and lighter than the 360-controller and perfect to my hands). It's the best controller ever made.

Could be worse imo.

Looks fake but also far better than most concept arts that were floating online...

JRPGfan said:
bigtakilla said:

Im sure Nintendo will gladly sell you a new missing piece.... for the low low price of just 19$ or so.

Its gonna happend, its bound to.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty though.