By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First look at NX? (Mock-up)

No 3DSwap logo = obvious fake.

Around the Network

Saw this on Twitter. I think K.A.G ‎basically admitted he photoshopped it when someone called him on it.

Soundwave said:
FunFan said:

You know what I  meant. Don't execute me just because I forgot to start with "in my opinion" and missed the word "too" before "portable". 

I'm just curious, would you consider an iPad mini to be unportable though? 

course not.I dont even consider the vita portable. But I dont carry a purse around. different people different meanings for portable. If i cant carry it in my pocket then is no portable for me.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Looks fake.

That left stick really gives it away.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

this isnt a rumor, its a mock-up from a magazine

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

KLXVER said:
Soundwave said:

Granted Nintendo's heritage is of a toy company. Just sayin'. 

Not any more than Sony or MS.

You seriously just said Nintendo's heritage isn't any more as of a toy company than MICROSOFT or Sony. Sony began as an electronics company. Microsoft made microcomputer software. Nintendo made literal TOYS.

UPDATE: Sorry to pile on like that. I didn't see that this discussion had continued. It's just crazy to think: Nintendo made all sorts of rad toys before they made video games.

Ugh, can we just get the damn reveal already?

Soundwave said:
FunFan said:
Doesn't look portable. That setup looks like something you see at PAX. Not likely.

What's "unportable" about it? This is not going to be a pocket device any way it's sliced, but that doesn't mean it's not portable. 

More people carry around a tablet sized device than a 3DS or Vita. 

I'd be quite happy to play Zelda: BotW in that form factor, especially on a long flight. If this is the size of an iPad Mini but the thickness of the PSVita (Gen 1), I'd be quite pleased with that. 

I gotta be honest, I've never seen anyone carrying around a tablet ever outside a house except for colleges where they're required for ebooks. Most people just have phones, far easier to manage due to it fitting in peoples pockets. 

Doesnt look that bad... and yeah thats kinda what most people expect it to end up looking like.