By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games [Updated for June 29, 2017]

Pemalite said:
Angelv577 said:
I would like a list of xb360 enhanced games for the X. Not sure if fable 2 is enhanced for the X.

Only Fable Anniversary is Xbox One X Enhanced.

Would be nice to have the entire set of games enhanced, hopefully one day.

Too bad.  I have fable 2 but I haven't played it yet waiting for an enhancement.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Pemalite said:

Only Fable Anniversary is Xbox One X Enhanced.

Would be nice to have the entire set of games enhanced, hopefully one day.

Too bad.  I have fable 2 but I haven't played it yet waiting for an enhancement.

It's also not on PC either like Fable 1/Anniversary/3, so dialing things up there isn't a possibility.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Looks like we were wrong. The following games were added:

Aliens vs. Predator
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Sonic Unleashed

I actually enjoyed Aliens vs. Predator. So I am okay with that.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

WHERE ARE THE OG XBOX GAMES, MICROSOFT?

Inject some Burnout 3 into my veins.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

All we know is that it still lives and they are working on it.  People thought it was 'cancelled' but some of the dev team denied it.

-The Darkness
-The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
-Duke Nukem Forever

They still keep going, The darkness is on sale for a few bucks pick it up it's great!

In 2018, Team Xbox added over 100 new titles to Backward Compatibility, bringing the full catalog to over 550 games – 57 of which are Xbox One X Enhanced. We’re taking a break for the holidays, but stay tuned for more BC news in January. Until then, we’ll see you on Xbox Live!

flashfire926 said:

I don't have the affinity for Burnout 3 as many do, but I do own a physical copy I'd give a go on X1 BC.

Thus far, they have added a good number of OG Xbox. 33 ain't bad, some of which are among the most wanted. I was genuinely surprised they got Panzer Dragoon.

Honestly, how many notable OG Xbox games are left? That aren't held back because of licensing reasons of course. MAYBE like 70, in my opinion. Some aren't even needed because remasters happened either on 360 or X1.

On a side note, I imagine MS could hype the addition of the Max Payne Trilogy on BC at some point. The OG Xbox the best console versions of 1 and 2. Meanwhile Max Payne 3 would look great at 4K and that game ran pretty bad on 360/PS3.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

FUEL will be added on January 10th