By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games [Updated for June 29, 2017]

piggychan said:

no one posted this yet?

I usually wait until Major Nelson posts them as it's not long after that until you can download and play them,  If these enhancements are anything like the Red Dead Redemption level then FFXIII going to look real good on the X.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

If these enhancements are anything like the Red Dead Redemption level then FFXIII going to look real good on the X.

XIII looks real nice and since the original 360 was really bad port looks like it's had the most face lift compared to the other 2.  XIII-2 not so much love as I noticed some frame rate issues on later stages.

The FMV seems to have been boosted up too from the original 360's encoding!

piggychan said:
WoodenPints said:

If these enhancements are anything like the Red Dead Redemption level then FFXIII going to look real good on the X.

XIII looks real nice and since the original 360 was really bad port looks like it's had the most face lift compared to the other 2.  XIII-2 not so much love as I noticed some frame rate issues on later stages.

Indeed they have!

WoodenPints said:
piggychan said:

Indeed they have!

I saw some guy on Twitter say "The cutscenes look so much better on Xbox One X!". I started to correct him and say that it can't enhance FMV cutscenes.

Boy am I glad I decided to keep my big mouth shut!

Thanks to BC I‘m currently installing

Lost Odyssey
The Witcher 2
Halo Wars
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Red Dead Redemption
ilomilo

on my new One X.

Around the Network

Nice :).

Heads up, their will probably be no new bc games releases for this year the same happen last year around this time. To many game releases + most of the team getting on holidays. Don't be surprised if their is no new up date till half january.

I would like a list of xb360 enhanced games for the X. Not sure if fable 2 is enhanced for the X.

Angelv577 said:
I would like a list of xb360 enhanced games for the X. Not sure if fable 2 is enhanced for the X.

Only Fable Anniversary is Xbox One X Enhanced.

Would be nice to have the entire set of games enhanced, hopefully one day.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Yeah I thought as much since we didn't get an update last Tuesday.
It was an amazing year for the BC program.

Can't think of many more games that I would like to be X1 compatible.
Crackdown 2 (will surely happen in February, Max Payne 3 and Medal of Honor Warfighter

Angelv577 said:

Assassin's Creed
Civilization Revolution
Crackdown
Darksiders
Fable Anniversary
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Forza Horizon
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Halo 3