By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: NX News DUmp from Twitter

NDevil said:
"3DSwap" Rumor is not Something new -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8049231

Searched a bit for this and found this;

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3007199-48190207-1-0-1-0-rumeur-la-nx-s-appelerait-nintendo-3d-swap-et-serait-une-console-portable-et-vr.htm

"Hi, a friend holding a semi pro blog I terrais name was contacted by a Canadian indie studio to do a particular exchange. Information on a new Nintendo console against a preview of their upcoming games, my friend refused the deal because nothing indicates that the source is reliable, and it certainly is a scam to the studio to do about them. D'after their information a Call of Duty Swap is being prepared by the developer Beenox, and Assassin's Creed 3D Swap & Splinter Cell 3D Swap at Ubisoft Montreal, and this new console that would for the time being not to 3D Swap is a laptop that could put in headphones like the Samsung Gear VR

It seems more a rumor, but I have searched on google in case. Initially I did not find anything interesting on "3D Swap", but "Call of Duty Swap" and especially "Assassin's Creed 3D Swap" shows me a page to the site or a Gamekyo jcubimpl provides enough interesting comments :

NX is probably the replacement for the 3DS several projects are among some publishers as the 3DSwap like Rayman Raving Rabbids 3D 3D Swap Swap Swap Imagine 3D Assassin's Creed 3D Swap and even a Call of Duty Swap 
I'm going for a pathological liar but more funny is that some people who come to the site and also know this and most of the journalists video games and also take people for idiots with all these news "

And compared to the rumors that NX is a portable console and salon

"The confusion comes in the ability to put the console in glasses RV / RA. Nintendo lets run these rumors and will surely play on this point not to present it as a simple portable console"

It also adds

"VR if we want it will just glasses or we slip 3D Swap I do not know if it will be some simple glasses or a little more complex as that of Samsung. I know at least one of the studios working on the kit does not know and can not even have a real return of their game with the official eyewear and tests currently houses with Cardboards "

"I have not followed what they say Eurogamer person but my sources speak of another in preparation console or even a dock to turn the final console games console. For now the games are developed as mobile games with the constraints it may have such as characters not too small to be visible on a relatively small screen as TV and not too overloaded to the screen and the RV "

So yes it can also be a big mytho, but looking in his blog this person announced things that have proven true. And can also be the studio who contacted my friend had read his comments but jcubimpl not talking about a Splinter Cell 3D Swap come.

The thread on Gamekyo: http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article392748.html and blog jcubimplhttp://www.gamekyo.com/blog54810.html "

There's a video, but it's in French

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R2LtxxDlaQo

Around the Network

Sounds like he is throwing shit against the wall and hoping one sticks

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

Sounds like he is throwing shit against the wall and hoping one sticks

Yeah, sounds like it.

The "handheld part will come first and then home console part later" seems like killing the home console from the start. Everyone talks about an hybrid console and now it's supposed to be 2 different consoles possibly working together? Plus the VR headset and all the basic games in development (or rumored to be), it looks like NX rumor 101....

Bad rumors, Nintendo is doomed
Good rumors, Too good to be true

-the internet

I wouldn't believe anyone on a site such as Twitter. I'll wait for word from Nintendo. Glanced and saw VR headset rumors...

Around the Network

I think Noah has too much time on his hands and needs to get a job.

onionberry said:

-the internet

This made my day Spot on. Spot on.

onionberry said:

-the internet

-No rumours, "I can fix that!" The internet too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

twintail said:

hunter_alien said:  

Ubisoft and Sega maybe, but even so it looks a bit much. Activision/Blizzard porting a main CoD title for Q1 on an unproven system? Please... Mad Max prequel? Several new and unannounced IP-s all around? I mean, I wont mind if its true (as I will more than likely end up with the system) but lets not kid ourselves.

nothing really to kids ourselves, they willsupport the system out he gate if they think their is money to be made.

these are the usual suspects.

True, and they can always pull a WatchDogs on those: if the system doesn't do well, they can delay the games to keep the minimum amount of manpower needed to port it. And after it comes out and does bad, have a perfect excuse to abandon the system.

BasilZero said:
Super Mario & Friends: Dance

GOTY 2017.

If they don't have a cover of "Do the Mario!",  I'll be severely dissapointed.