By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 3 Metacritic/Review thread - current meta: 91

COKTOE said:
Well, my 60 was meant to be a joke...ha ha. This series has always looked good to me. Like a better Test Drive Unlimited. Not surprised it's getting these scores.

I don't discriminate against jokes

Around the Network

88 is looking good. What do I win?

Radek said:
crissindahouse said:

The price is pretty fair since you get the PC and console version with these 60€ if you buy the digital version. 

Sure, they could make a cheaper version only running on PC but the 60€ price tag for this specific version is a good price.

Just too bad that most PC gamers won't have an XBO and have nothing from that  

This price may seem fair for Western Europe, USA etc. but in poor countries like mine, we are not used to this price especially on PC, PC games are always 30€-40€ here thanks to publishers making deals to get more people to buy their games. 60€ would be easier to swallow on PC if we got retail release like Xbox One, I would be able to sell the game for 40€ after a month of playing but we can't do that on PC. I have a powerful PC and I'm not interested in getting Xbox One, so that "other version" benefit doesn't really do anything for me. Can't do nothing but wait until 2017 for a price drop.

Lol,  is there a  poor country that uses the € ?

I think that isn't fair to  charge 60€ for a digital game on PC, the game is on Microsoft's store and is a first party tittle, they have all the control over the price.

The problem is that thing of purchasing for PC and getting the Xbox One's version.  This ties Microsoft. If the price of the PC's version is a little lower, some people, even without a good PC, would purchase the game, play  1 of the versions and sell the other. Microsoft  would lose much money.

Fantastic!

The Forza series continues to set the bar in racing. A must own!

Already pre-ordered, just waiting to pick it up.

Great job to Microsoft and Playground. Xbox continues to be a phenomenal force in the racing games market.

Around the Network

Forza Horizon is better than Motorsport to me.

Wow congrats to Playground Games! :)

Proud to be a Californian.

BraLoD said:
Why does this thread doesn't have a link to the metacritic page?

Stop being lazy~

I was going to add one soon sorry

Even as a PS fan, the recent Forza games have been better than Gran Turismo games. I just hope the next Gran Turismo is a good polished game.

90 for a racing game is pretty damn impressive.