By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSVue: HBO And Cinemax Coming Soon

Meh, I use my PS4 for games only.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I don't care what people say. I love this service.
I was one of those who thought it was stupid till I tried the free trial. Try it and see what you think.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

alternine said:
Meh I already watch Game of Thrones for free and nothing else really catches my eye on HBO. 

Shocking that you don't find anything that catches your eyes on one of the very best channels of the planet and home of the biggest masterpieces ever created for TV.

I don't even think it's available in Canada yet. What a nightmare this stuff is up here.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Goodnightmoon said:
alternine said:
Meh I already watch Game of Thrones for free and nothing else really catches my eye on HBO. 

Shocking that you don't find anything that catches your eyes on one of the very best channels of the planet and home of the biggest masterpieces ever created for TV.

This is the best thing you have ever said. Just so we're clear though, Playstation > Nintendo. Since the first Clinton administration. Through to now at 7:51 pm local time.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Niiice. With more sports and more premium channels this is really turning into a well rounded service. Now it just needs to develop internationally.

COKTOE said:
Goodnightmoon said:

This is the best thing you have ever said. Just so we're clear though, Playstation > Nintendo. Since the first Clinton administration. Through to now at 7:51 pm local time.

Thanks I guess? xD But just so we're clear: No.
To each their own though.

Goodnightmoon said:
alternine said:

Game of Thrones isnt a masterpiece imo. Its been really sloppy since season 4. And yes nothing catches my eye on HBO. I know its very weird, but not everyone shares the same opinion as you. Shocking, I know.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Shadow1980 said:
I would switch to Vue, but with as much TV as a watch and with Comcast's data caps, overage charges would be so high that I won't save any money by dropping DirecTV. Unfortunately, Comcast is the only real choice here for quality broadband internet, and last I checked they still cap data at 300 GB/month.

That's... That's just awful. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames