By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Favorite Avatar?

I'll go with

Its the only one I ever remember without looking back through them all. I wouldnt say its my fave but it is important to me.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Either

Or

I miss the second one ;-; XD

StarOcean said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Either

Or

Loll those days were the good old days

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

We'll never forget jizzbear.

What no D? Don't you like the D?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
StarOcean said:

Back then you were still Jizzbeard. Which reminds me. I should probably release that game I worked on soon. I never finished it but it has a lot of VGChartz references including you XD

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Back then you were still Jizzbeard. Which reminds me. I should probably release that game I worked on soon. I never finished it but it has a lot of VGChartz references including you XD

Loll dooo it! Put it on steam and I will buy it!

I had a Nuke The Whales avatar here for literally 7 years straight. I had a few FB selfies before I used it, but from 2009 to early 2016, it was my only Avatar here. I find it pretty weird that it's not in the index. Can't pick that one....I also have a banned Avatar from South Park that I liked. It lasted about 2 hours. Ha. I still think it should have been ok, but whatever. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Probably this one. For obvious reasons of course! :3

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well, here's my favorite avy that I got banned for.  WARNING! The naughty bits were censored to protect the innocent.  And for my protection, I censored other parts just in case. :p

LivingMetal said:

Well, here's my favorite avy that I got banned for.  WARNING! The naughty bits were censored to protect the innocent.  And for my protection, I censored other parts just in case. :p

My virgin eyes can't stand those toes and the blonde hair. Thanks for the censor.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988