By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm not having a child..

padib said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Contraception was used man. 

What happened?

She messed up on her Pill cycle unfortunately.

Had a girlfriend for 6 months that was on the pill with 0 scares, but I could've doubled up of course. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
VGPolyglot said:

As it is now it's just an extension of the woman. It cannot survive without the woman, so killing it is about the same as burning your fingers and killing a few cells.

9 Months and you're done m8. Do people have any patience these day smh?

What I am saying is that if the fetus cannot possibly live disconnected from the mother that means that it's a part of the mother, and the mother should have the right to decide what happens to her body.

Mr.Playstation said:
VGPolyglot said:

As it is now it's just an extension of the woman. It cannot survive without the woman, so killing it is about the same as burning your fingers and killing a few cells.

Maybe some people don't want to leave a child to the notoriously awful adoption system? 

Abortion is just preventing life developing.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Some of you guys need to dial it back, going in too deep imo.

Hope everything pans out for you OP with whatever decision you both make.

Versus_Evil said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Yeah man, if only we used some form on contraception. I was so stu-

Oh wait we did.

Your op says otherwise.

Also, OP should know that even with the pill there is not a 100% effective birth prevention method. If you're having unprotected sex you should know that it's possible to cause pregnancy despite methods that attempt to prevent it.

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Maybe some people don't want to leave a child to the notoriously awful adoption system? 

Abortion is just preventing life developing.

Different adoption agencies exist OP. Do more research before you simply decide to "...Prevent life developing." as you put it.

You said it yourself. You've only know about this for a couple of hours. Do more research and give it more time. Calm down, I know you're young but wait a bit and evaluate your options.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

VGPolyglot said:
Versus_Evil said:

Your op says otherwise.

Also, OP should know that even with the pill there is not a 100% effective birth prevention method. If you're having unprotected sex you should know that it's possible to cause pregnancy despite methods that attempt to prevent it.

This is true. OP, you should've wore a condom because it would've more than likely protect you from this situation. Also, condoms now days are so light weight it will feel like nothing is around your ding dong and the same for the woman. No excuse to not use a condom unless you want to have a child.

_Jameson said:

Some of you guys need to dial it back, going in too deep imo.

Hope everything pans out for you OP with whatever decision you both make.

I agree. I'm aware that this is definitely something people have strong emotions about. But keep it civil, people. For the most part things have been ok, but I have noticed some mild hostility coming up. Just telling people to be cautious and try not to attack each other

Why do you think we should weigh in on this? This is a decision only you and she can make.

You don't know if it'll ruin your life. It could brighten your life.