By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm not having a child..

Well, that sucks. So, how are you going to study and look after the child as well? Do you have to work to pay for your studies as well?

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Damn this is definitely a hard situation for you but at the end of the day you can't deny that it was your own fault.
I still wish you the best for the future though!

Contraception was used man. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Well, I guess it's up to her whether or not she's going to abort.

Snoopy said:
Mr.Playstation said:
I can't believe that most people here are talking about aborting the baby rather than putting it up for adoption. I'm sure the child would appreciate being alive.

What if the girl wants to keep it? He is going to have to pay child support if that situation occurs. Honestly OP convince the girl to get an abortion and explain to her how having a baby will wreck both of your lives. If you don't have an education/skill and no work experience you will have a hard time succeeding in life and the kid will end up having a hard life.

Then an abortion still wouldn't take place, as you mention later on in your reply he could still try to convince her to her to put the child up for adoption. Love how you still advocate for the killing of a human even though the only difference between abortion and adoption in terms of inconvenience is waiting 9 months*.

(*Maybe filling in some paper work here and there)

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

ArchangelMadzz said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
consequences for actions. hope everything works out for you

We did use contraception. 

But I was under the impression that an abortion and living with the guilt and what if's was punishment enough.

But hey, that's just me

Look, you tried your best and against all odds this happened. I honestly think you should convince her to get an abortion because you don't have a strategy to take care of the baby from what I am gathering here. If you have the baby and you can't take care of it properly the child is going to end up having a miserable life and the child might grow up to be something you don't want it to be.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
"So we're currently talking and she agrees that it would ruin my life and it's not ideal at all, but is still considering to where she's at 60 for keeping and 40 for getting rid of it."

Oh poor you, should have thought of that before sticking your dick in her.

Yeah man, if only we used some form on contraception. I was so stu-

Oh wait we did.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Mr.Playstation said:
I can't believe that most people here are talking about aborting the baby rather than putting it up for adoption. I'm sure the child would appreciate being alive.

As it is now it's just an extension of the woman. It cannot survive without the woman, so killing it is about the same as burning your fingers and killing a few cells.

How come you didn't put a sock on your shoe? That would have solved the problem don't you think?

Mr.Playstation said:
Snoopy said:

What if the girl wants to keep it? He is going to have to pay child support if that situation occurs. Honestly OP convince the girl to get an abortion and explain to her how having a baby will wreck both of your lives. If you don't have an education/skill and no work experience you will have a hard time succeeding in life and the kid will end up having a hard life.

Then an abortion still wouldn't take place, as you mention later on in your reply he could still try to convince her to her to put the child up for adoption. Love how you still advocate for the killing of a human even though the only difference between abortion and adoption in terms of inconvenience is waiting 9 months*.

(*Maybe filling in some paper work here and there)

I was referring to AFTER having the baby. She might get attach to the baby and not put it up for adoption. If that occurs OP is screwed and so is the baby more than likely. You can get an abortion at an early stage where it has hardly any conscious so it doesn't really kill anything. For example, how many of you can remember the day you were born? Now imagine how much conscious a baby has at 5-6 weeks.

Anyways OP talk to plan parenthood or the equivalent that you have in the UK.

VGPolyglot said:
Mr.Playstation said:

As it is now it's just an extension of the woman. It cannot survive without the woman, so killing it is about the same as burning your fingers and killing a few cells.

9 Months and you're done m8. Do people have any patience these day smh?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P