By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - For those who dislike Naruto

What do you think of the soundtrack?

Never see people talk about it. I think it may have one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I actually like Naruto. Just gonna leave this one here cause is my favorite. Lets see if it persuades a hater or 2 into noticing one  the shows virtues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XInPcJQ0GI

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Gotta love that shamishen.

FunFan said:

I actually like Naruto. Just gonna leave this one here cause is my favorite. Lets see if it persuades a hater or 2 into noticing one  the shows virtues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XInPcJQ0GI

I like it a lot as well.

I remember Part 1 from memories as a kid, but wanted to rewatch it. The internet made me hesitant, but I quickly realized it wasn't as bad as people said it was. Introduced so many things that many animes nowadays have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

im not really a big anime fan in general. if i had to be brutally honest most of them feel like the creators sacrificed movement quality in favor of more detailed animation. its comparable to playing a video game with amazing visuals at a choppy framerate. that being said, soundtracks are one area that Japan nails, and this is a pretty good soundtrack.

i give it 8 / 10

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

This is my favorite one in Shippuden though I have to say I enjoyed original Naruto's original OST themes more than Shippuden.

I also think the og Naruto sountrack is overall better, but my favorite single piece is from Shippuden. Actualy, I think the original Naruto anime is overall better than Shippuden. At least the cannon episodes.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

You know who hates Naruto? Zero129.

;D

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Naruto is really good imo Cant wait for the big fight in the upcoming episode.

Hiku said:

I figured it would be that one. Great track.

I see your Shippuden and raise you a "Those Who Are Encouraged"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCUNtCV4gQk

Love the part at 1:19.
I was hoping this would play whan Kakashi got Obito's Sharingan two episodes ago, aka the most OP power in the series imo. But they chose to play in the scene before that instead.

Anyway, Naruto may not be as good as it used to be, but it's not terrible. It still had its moments in Part 2. Very few long running series maintain their top quality all throughout till the end. (I think Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood was one of the exceptions. Which technically ran for over a decade (the manga) but it's much shorter than Naruto because FMA had monthly releases.)

It could be a lot worse. Like Bleach. I don't know what happened to that series, with powers like "childrens games that become reality", and it degraded into a collage of philosophical mumbo jumbo.
They didn't even finish the anime version, and it got kicked out of Shounen Jump a few weeks prematurely, so the ending got rushed. (I think Kubo promised that "this is the final arc" twice, so he probably has himself to blame for overstaying his welcome.)

Talking about Brotherhood. They should do the same with Naruto. The fillers just destroy the pacing.

BasilZero said:

This is my favorite one in Shippuden though I have to say I enjoyed original Naruto's original OST themes more than Shippuden.

that was a very good song. never skipped it when it came