By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

I now have 692 Games will be over 700 at some point .

Around the Network

4,281 Games
Estimated Costinfo_outline $28,678.38
World Rank #3,910 (0.2%)
Best World Rankinfo_outline #3,909

BiON!@ 

Update early 2024:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Conina/

Over 3000 games now Steam Deck compatible (and many more untested by Valve, which also work fine)

As of Jan 2024

I feel like such an amateur in comparison!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

12 months later:

Steam: 263 Games (+118); also 5 movies

GOG: 589 (+56); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 21 (+8, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 49 (+43; plus at least 100 from 2 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

GamersGate: Still only 8

Impulse: 42

Desura:2

Welp, that's a lot of new games, more than I expected

Edit: Uplay wasn't linked with GOG anymore, so the number was outdated and 3 games went missing. And I just bought Graveyard Keeper + 1st DLC on GOG (second one is still full price)

6 months later:

Steam: 281 Games (+18); also 5 movies

GOG: 603 (+14); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 22 (+1, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 54 (+5; plus at least 150 from 3 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Not much growth in the last months, didn't have much time or money for gaming either.

18 months later:

Steam: 332 (+51); also 5 movies

GOG: 700 (+97); also 9 Movies (+1)

Uplay: 23 (+1, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies or free-to-play)

Itch.io: 73 (+19; plus at least 150 from 3 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Quite a bit git added in those last 18 months, especially on GOG to my surprise

Games that I bought in Steam Winter Sale: Tales of Arise, Monster Hunter World + World Iceborne, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Death Stranding Director's Cut, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3 Remastered, Yakuza 4 Remastered, Yakuza 5 Remastered, Yakuza 6, Chivalry 2, Stray, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, Geometry Dash, Trombone Champ and Katamari Demacy REROLL

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Wow a steam game collector thread. I have over 8000 games if you count everything. But steam has me at around 3576 ish.

BiON!@ 

Keeper Garrett said:

I feel like such an amateur in comparison!

We're nothing but ants in a world of (gentle) giants.

Anyway, I'm currently at 283. This year I've focused on games I'm really going to but, not only games I like and "may play one day", and I'm more than happy about it.

Last edited by JEMC - on 21 January 2024

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The two guys who shared having over 4000 games.  I have to say you both have some very nice looking profiles! 

BiON!@